Something to think about!

Do you consider CNN to be fake news? Have you actually READ anything from the Western Journal? Tell me though....how is misspeaking (and I can see how he might have said that) be any worse that talking about how the Continental Army secured the airports in the 1700's?

Or how about this oratory from a stable genius...

Cpb80t1XYAAv-xJ.jpeg

Last edited:
The shot in his arm is as phony as the set he had it taken on!
1633046592143.png

China’s $50 Million Bribe to Biden Exposed​

Is Joe Biden the best president money can buy? Maybe not, but China still thinks he’s a bargain at only $50 million….upfront that is. I am very sure that is only a coincidence that his son’s business partner, China, contributed the money to Biden’s charity at the same time he was running for president.
Because as we all know, the Bidens never accept bribes, they just get extraordinarily lucky with countries they can do things for.

Sorry, no one's more deranged than Biden.
Your obsession is BDS...which doctors have noted is far more sever than TDS... It is a It is the Biden variant of Trump Delusional Syndrome. Doctors have seen an increasing number of cases of BDS popping up. Early symptoms include an inability to accept that their guy lost an election.

I am so damned glad I am a liberal. I like to enjoy sporting events without thinking about politics. The south used to be known for their hospitality. Sad to see them being influenced by a Yankee carpetbagger
Well KC, it6 started rolling recently at college football games. Looks like the Nascar fans are playing catching up.
Rather interesting the 'educated' youth vote are coming out against Biden and his totalitarianistic policies.
There is hope left for this country.

Newsweek:

'F*** Joe Biden' Chants Erupt Across College Football Games for Second Weekend​

By Ewan Palmer On 9/13/21 at 4:06 AM EDT

Well KC, it6 started rolling recently at college football games. Looks like the Nascar fans are playing catching up.
Rather interesting the 'educated' youth vote are coming out against Biden and his totalitarianistic policies.
There is hope left for this country.

Newsweek:

I can hardly wait to see amerika made great again....President Trump. Vice president Ivanka Trump. Secretary of state Don Trump Jr. Secretary of commers Eric Trump. Secretary of defense Jared Kushner. Secretary of HUD, Donald Trump (nobody knows more about housing that him). We will be up to our neck with Trumps and you guys will be eating it up...forgetting that 250 years ago, people left England to get away from family rule.

I can hardly wait to see amerika made great again....President Trump. Vice president Ivanka Trump. Secretary of state Don Trump Jr. Secretary of commers Eric Trump. Secretary of defense Jared Kushner. Secretary of HUD, Donald Trump (nobody knows more about housing that him). We will be up to our neck with Trumps and you guys will be eating it up...forgetting that 250 years ago, people left England to get away from family rule.
Zombo-Meme22062019111146-22062019111146.jpg