Something to think about!

I can hardly wait to see amerika made great again....President Trump. Vice president Ivanka Trump. Secretary of state Don Trump Jr. Secretary of commers Eric Trump. Secretary of defense Jared Kushner. Secretary of HUD, Donald Trump (nobody knows more about housing that him). We will be up to our neck with Trumps and you guys will be eating it up...forgetting that 250 years ago, people left England to get away from family rule.
Looking like Trump did a better job every day. If you think different, you're a fool.
Only a couple weeks behind dude. Drunken frat boys love serial sex abusers.
My quote was from the 2nd week of college football, if you can read.

Obviously not the faux news networks. I’m not talking out there, I mean way out there garbage.

According to live-plus-same-day data from Nielsen, Tucker Carlson Tonight is the No. 1 cable news show for August 2021, not just in average total audience but also among adults 25-54. Carlson’s 8 p.m. offering hauled in an average of 3.3 million total viewers and 551,000 adults 25-54 per original broadcast.

Here are the 10 most-watched cable news shows for Aug. 2021, as per live-plus-same-day data from Nielsen.
  1. Fox News| 8 p.m. / Tucker Carlson Tonight: 3,302,000 / 22 telecasts
  2. Fox News | 5 p.m. / The Five: 3,106,000 / 26 telecasts
  3. Fox News | 9 p.m. / Hannity: 3,009,000 / 22 telecasts
  4. Fox News | 10 p.m. / The Ingraham Angle: 2,394,000 / 22 telecasts
  5. Fox News | 6 p.m. / Special Report with Bret Baier: 2,186,000 / 25 telecasts
  6. MSNBC | 9 p.m. / The Rachel Maddow Show: 2,063,000 / 25 telecasts
  7. Fox News | 7 p.m. / Fox News Primetime: 1,957,000 / 25 telecasts
  8. Fox News | 4 p.m. / Your World with Neil Cavuto: 1,696,000 / 24 telecasts
  9. Fox News | 12 p.m. / Outnumbered: 1,673,000 / 24 telecasts
  10. Fox News | 11 p.m. / Gutfeld!: 1,667,000 / 24 telecasts

The Biden effect

More R's, D's, and I's now watch Faux News.......duh

According to live-plus-same-day data from Nielsen, Tucker Carlson Tonight is the No. 1 cable news show for August 2021, not just in average total audience but also among adults 25-54. Carlson’s 8 p.m. offering hauled in an average of 3.3 million total viewers and 551,000 adults 25-54 per original broadcast.

The Biden effect

More R's, D's, and I's now watch Faux News.......du
Lol, people love a good laugh I guess.

I can. Have the educated drunken frat boys sobered up yet

f joe.jpg

Looks like they got a job working for Trump 2024. Taco Bell wouldn’t take them. We will see how that works when they start playing grabass with donor’s wives.

The Biden effect

More R's, D's, and I's now watch Faux News.......duh
You inadvertently illustrate the problem with America today. Tucker Carlson is NOT news...it's opinion. And America is being driven by whacko opinion. But he's the number 1 cable "news" show. Here's what Fox lawyers had to say about the number 1 cable news show in America

Here specifically is what the lawyers hired by his employer (Fox "news") had to say, although they did give an out by citing "reasonable listeners:

The Fox team's legal briefs compared Carlson's show to radio talk-show programs hosted by ex-MSNBC and Fox Business star Don Imus, who won a case more than two decades ago because an appellate court ruled that "the complained of statements would not have been taken by reasonable listeners as factual pronouncements but simply as instances in which the defendant radio hosts had expressed their views over the air in the crude and hyperbolic manner that has, over the years, become their verbal stock in trade."

Last edited:
You inadvertently illustrate the problem with America today. Tucker Carlson is NOT news...it's opinion. And America is being driven by whacko opinion. But he's the number 1 cable "news" show. Here's what Fox lawyers had to say about the number 1 cable news show in America

Here specifically is what the lawyers hired by his employer (Fox "news") had to say, although they did give an out by citing "reasonable listeners:

The Fox team's legal briefs compared Carlson's show to radio talk-show programs hosted by ex-MSNBC and Fox Business star Don Imus, who won a case more than two decades ago because an appellate court ruled that "the complained of statements would not have been taken by reasonable listeners as factual pronouncements but simply as instances in which the defendant radio hosts had expressed their views over the air in the crude and hyperbolic manner that has, over the years, become their verbal stock in trade."

More Americans go to Fox for coverage MSM either ignores or refuses to cover ala DNC.

You do know MSM elected Biden, don't you?

Nice spin by nonpartisan, government paid for NPR.

You overlooked these tidbits:

In Carlson's defense, Fox's attorneys, from Kirkland & Ellis LLP and Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, noted that meeting the standard of "actual malice" requires more than just showing someone should have researched or investigated a subject before popping off, thanks to U.S. Supreme Court rulings.

In sum, the Fox News lawyers mocked the legal case made by McDougal's legal team. She alleged "a reasonable viewer of ordinary intelligence listening or watching the show ... would conclude that [she] is a criminal who extorted Trump for money" and that "the statements about [her] were fact."

"Context makes plain," Fox's lawyers wrote, "that the reasonable viewer would do no such thing."

The judge fully agreed.

Carlson is a ratings whore and that's all. If AOC paid enough, he'd be touting the Green New Deal.

And the MSM didn't elect Biden...Donald Trump did. His advisors told him he needed to get off Tweeter and cut the "sleepy Joe" crap because he was losing. They told him to focus on accomplishments (not him, his accomplishments) but Trump continued the Sleepy Joe stuff. His own polls showed him losing, but Trump knew better and came out with his "if I don't win by a landslide, it's cheating". If Tweeter would have banned him in June, he would have won. But his own words...his own actions... cost him the election. He has a helluva time accepting that. But you and Insp4 and Zom are all the kind of kids who would have followed Richie Rich home to play the game by his new rules after he fell behind on the playground game and took his ball and went home.

Latest posts