Something to think about!

Covid vaccine maker Moderna received 300,000 reports of side effects after vaccinations over a three-month period following the launch of its shot, according to an internal report from a company that helps Moderna manage the reports.

That figure is far higher than the number of side effect reports about Moderna’s vaccine publicly available in the federal system that tracks such adverse events.

Vaccine manufacturers like Moderna are legally required to forward all side effect reports they receive to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, where they are made public each week.

What was it the Israeli's said about fudging data in the US?

As of today’s update, VAERS contains more than 3,000 reports of deaths following Moderna vaccinations. https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/some-actual-news

Haven't heard of any autopsies attempting to determine the cause of death when using any of the available vaccines.

Isn't that odd?

Delta-Variant-Texas-Democrats-1536x1259.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Seatacus
How about this - if you had your vaccine and end up getting a severe case of Covid, you can displace someone who did not have a vaccine but is taking up an ICU bed. After all...only one of them said that they had a right to die if they wanted to.
How about we cut the red tape and start using treatments we KNOW are effective.

When I was in the COVID ward they treated me with Remdesivir and convalescent plasma. I went from not being able to stand up to walking around in 6 hours.

So tell me, why did the hospital in Tulsa have to get permission from some bureaucrat in Oklahoma city to provide me treatment? This is where we are now. Instead of MY doctors making the decision it is some government screw in OKC. This is what you fools get when you let government control healthcare.

Why did they wait 2 days before administering the treatment?

I still have issues breathing even now. Especially in hot humid weather. I have to wonder if that could have been prevented had they started treatment as soon as my COVID test came back positive.

Also of note they said they had another experimental treatment but the results were mixed and I would not qualify for it anyway. If the results were "mixed" why are they not sticking with what they KNOW is effective?

Don't get vaccinated. You have the right to get a kick ass case of Covid or die....but it's great to have that freedom. It's a shame you might take up an ICU bed though
KC, do you really believe all the B.S. data put out by Biden and Company?........ Wake up guy! This is all about control!

Yep...you are free to exercise your right to refuse a vaccine that can lessen the severity of a potentially fatal disease. Despite our differences, I still think you are an okay guy, and if you feel so strongly about it - I encourage you to NOT have that microchip implanted and then proudly attend as many events as you would like....and of course...don't wear a silly mask and encourage those that do to doff theirs. Explain that it's your right to get sick and you are willing to accept it. God forbid the worst happen, I'll have a beer in your honor.

Yep...you are free to exercise your right to refuse a vaccine that can lessen the severity of a potentially fatal disease. Despite our differences, I still think you are an okay guy, and if you feel so strongly about it - I encourage you to NOT have that microchip implanted and then proudly attend as many events as you would like....and of course...don't wear a silly mask and encourage those that do to doff theirs. Explain that it's your right to get sick and you are willing to accept it. God forbid the worst happen, I'll have a beer in your honor.
Is that the same vax that hasn't yet been approved by FDA?

'Trust us'

Is that the same vax that hasn't yet been approved by FDA?

'Trust us'
Yep. What we SHOULD have done was insure that the vaccine was 100% "safe" instead of 95% safe. The extra deaths would be worth it. But tell me Dell...if the orange MF was reelected, the vaccine would still not have FDA approval, but I am SURE that he would be encouraging you to get one of "his" vaccines.....how close to the front of the line would you be?

Yep. What we SHOULD have done was insure that the vaccine was 100% "safe" instead of 95% safe. The extra deaths would be worth it. But tell me Dell...if the orange MF was reelected, the vaccine would still not have FDA approval, but I am SURE that he would be encouraging you to get one of "his" vaccines.....how close to the front of the line would you be?
Trump or no Trump, vaccine choice is a personal decision....period. Anyone who decides not to for any reason should not be singled out.

My PCP and I talked. All this shutdown and all, masking and normal life would have had the same end results.

Reactions: Zom JFK

Latest posts