Something to think about!

K.C. have you ever heard the term, "heard instinct"? ......... And why are they so fanatical about getting a needle in everyone's arm? What's the real reason behind all this? With an over a 90% recovery rate, why this level of response? ......... Sorry things just don't add up! Could it be what is known as "population control"? Or just plan "control"?........ Whatever it is, at this point in time, I just don't buy into it!....... But again, that's just me! And don't give me the B.S. about me spreading the virous! It's been well documented that those who were vaccinated can spread it just as well as I!

Last edited:
1631972794207.png

K.C. have you ever heard the term, "heard instinct"? ......... And why are they so fanatical about getting a needle in everyone's arm? What's the real reason behind all this? With an over a 90% recovery rate, why this level of response? ......... Sorry things just don't add up! Could it be what is known as "population control"? Or just plan "control"?........ Whatever it is, at this point in time, I just don't buy into it!....... But again, that's just me! And don't give me the B.S. about me spreading the virous! It's been well documented that those who were vaccinated can spread it just as well as I!
Yes indeed...they certainly can spread it. And it doesn't keep you from getting it either. But if you DO get it, there's a difference. The person who has it will likely get a milder case that someone who isn't vaccinated. The person who doesn't have it may find THEIR version of population control....they have a better chance of dying and "thinning the herd".

While the recovery rate is 90%, my kid saw 3 people under 30 die from it. A local high school coach in his 40's died from it. Well...they died from a variant of it. You are free to buy into it. Hopefully, your fight for freedom will be worth it...even if it means dying for the cause.

But one question. If EVERYTHING was the same...except that T Rump was reelected, how long ago would you have gotten your shot? If he pushed people to get the shot, would he have been looking to control?

Yes indeed...they certainly can spread it. And it doesn't keep you from getting it either. But if you DO get it, there's a difference. The person who has it will likely get a milder case that someone who isn't vaccinated. The person who doesn't have it may find THEIR version of population control....they have a better chance of dying and "thinning the herd".

While the recovery rate is 90%, my kid saw 3 people under 30 die from it. A local high school coach in his 40's died from it. Well...they died from a variant of it. You are free to buy into it. Hopefully, your fight for freedom will be worth it...even if it means dying for the cause.

But one question. If EVERYTHING was the same...except that T Rump was reelected, how long ago would you have gotten your shot? If he pushed people to get the shot, would he have been looking to control?
He did advise people to get the shot.

He did advise people to get the shot.
Indeed he did. Do you recall response he got?

But I didn't say that Trump discouraged them (Fox News does, but I never said Trump did). The only thing I asked is that if everything were exactly the same except that Trump was president instead of Biden, would Insp4 have gotten the vaccine

Last edited:
Two things, tell this to the families of the dead and 99% survival rate if this keeps going and everyone in the world gets virus is 78 million deaths.