Something to think about!

To be fair....Trump did tell people they should get the vaccine. He got booed, so to make lemonade from a lemon said 'you have your freedoms'. What I hope comes out is that Tucker Carlson has had the vaccine.
Trump didn’t at first and basically created the craziness out there. You lie, the herd buys the lie, here we are, crazy town.

Reactions: DCIndy737
Trump didn’t at first and basically created the craziness out there. You lie, the herd buys the lie, here we are, crazy town.
Trump lied about the election for 6 months before the election...so he was prepping his followers. When he lost, they had already heard about fraud and preso - really crazy town.

Trump lied about the election for 6 months before the election...so he was prepping his followers. When he lost, they had already heard about fraud and preso - really crazy town.
Two guys still obsessed with Trump eight months after he left office talking about crazy town. Um, yeah.

Two guys still obsessed with Trump eight months after he left office talking about crazy town. Um, yeah.
That's right...because even today, 8 months after he left office, he continues to chip away at the democratic process by feeding the big lie. In any future election, should a democrat win - there will no longer be any faith in the democratic process. And this loss of faith was created by the delusions of one man who cannot accept that he lost. You guys cannot see that Trump's been going on for months NOT about the country... but about him. He doesn't give a rats patoot about the country.....he just doesn't like to win because he had an upbringing that wouldn't let him lose. I would imagine when he was a kid, if he was losing a game, he was the kid who changed the rules in the middle of the game. Hell....it's what he did in the last election.

That's right...because even today, 8 months after he left office, he continues to chip away at the democratic process by feeding the big lie. In any future election, should a democrat win - there will no longer be any faith in the democratic process. And this loss of faith was created by the delusions of one man who cannot accept that he lost. You guys cannot see that Trump's been going on for months NOT about the country... but about him. He doesn't give a rats patoot about the country.....he just doesn't like to win because he had an upbringing that wouldn't let him lose. I would imagine when he was a kid, if he was losing a game, he was the kid who changed the rules in the middle of the game. Hell....it's what he did in the last election.
Can't say I pay much attention to Trump these days. He isn't president any longer.

Lol, the sheep still following the pos we kicked to the curb is the issue. Stop following.
Not a problem, I'm over it. Unlike you guys apparently.
over-macho-grande-i-dont-think-ill-ever-get-over-macho-grande.jpg

When trump and other gop leaders get the vaccine and tell the herd not to, you’ve got a problem. Baaaaaa
That's the difference between us REZ. I won't necessarily jump just because the ( GOP, Trump, LIBS. Vochy. the lying mainstream media, whoever, ) tells me to!

To be fair....Trump did tell people they should get the vaccine. He got booed, so to make lemonade from a lemon said 'you have your freedoms'. What I hope comes out is that Tucker Carlson has had the vaccine.
Tell you what KC, I'll consider getting the shot right after Biden starts testing, and giving shots, to all of the thousands of illegals he is transporting throughout the country! https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-cbp-immigrants-release-southern-border

Tell you what KC, I'll consider getting the shot right after Biden starts testing, and giving shots, to all of the thousands of illegals he is transporting throughout the country! https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-cbp-immigrants-release-southern-border
Hope you don't die before then. You do realize that your odds of contracting Covid from an "illegal" is about the same as you being hit by a meteor and dying. Your odds of contracting Covid from someone who has been in your town for decades are MUCH better.