Soul Searching

Shut up with that BS.

Try reading the complaint and the evidence the company has. Your full of #### with what you just wrote.

You and the rest of your yellow necker buddies better fall into place or you'll be looking for jobs.

And MELs are supposed to be carried you idiot. That's why they're MELs.

well all of this so called evidence has yet to be tested before a judge, so until it is and a ruling is handed down all of this testosterone coursing over cyberspace with dual Merc's on the back has little effect on anyone except to make some here look and behave like spoiled brats who need to be spanked and sent to their room.

well all of this so called evidence has yet to be tested before a judge, so until it is and a ruling is handed down all of this testosterone coursing over cyberspace with dual Merc's on the back has little effect on anyone except to make some here look and behave like spoiled brats who need to be spanked and sent to their room.
[/quote

Dad!!! Okay, I'm going..............

Not in trouble?

Project Zanzibar?

And if you werent in trouble how come HP couldnt raise the cash for a merger and US Airways raised all the cash with the help of Seabury and Associates?

Your pay and benefits were at the bottom of the industry, and even the ATSB acknowledged that.

Educate yourself and the truth shall set you free!

Were we in bankruptcy or close to it? No.

Zanzibar was a plan. Every company has a Zanzibar.

We weren't close to bankruptcy. It wasn't even on the horizon.

And your post proves your continuing idiocy. What god-damn company uses its own money for these things? Not many. Spread the risk to everyone else.

Buy a book on business. Education will set you free.

Where are your pay and benefits? We've had a number of industry-leading provision in our contract. I've NEVER taken a pay cut. We've NEVER been at the bottom.

You guys are cellar. I'm mean THE very bottom. You have commuter guys making more than you and you and your pilot group should be ashamed of yourselves for bringing down to bar for the rest of your fellow pilots.

Pathetic.

I too am a former military pilot with over 500 combat hours and it is hard to imagine an airline pilot with such small cajones. You also have such a small mind and live only in the world of Nic. This alleged action by you westies is imaginary. We are only doing our job, if the company is cutting corners, with regard to safety, it must mean the west is carrying write-ups and maintanence issues or the company has stopped maintanence on the east side as retribution. I suspect the west is carrying write-ups.

Typical delusional usapa response. The company has the data. Work action, plain and simple. Hard to believe you were military.

The truth (something you pathetic eastholes fail to recognize) hurts, doesn't it?

The truth (something you pathetic eastholes fail to recognize) hurts, doesn't it?

Easthole? How nice of you to insult a customer. People like you remind me why my spend went from CP level of $25k to under $1k this year. Feel free to man up and apologize. Don't worry I won't hold my breath :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

There are some serious anger issues going on, I think my next non rev flight is going to be a rev flight on another airline..

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Easthole? How nice of you to insult a customer. People like you remind me why my spend went from CP level of $25k to under $1k this year. Feel free to man up and apologize. Don't worry I won't hold my breath :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Easthole is in reference to the east pilots who are perpetuating this mess.

I’m not a commercial pilot.
I did command military aircraft and serve as a safety officer.

I will not accuse or condemn pilots of using safety as a tactic in negotiations. I’ve never met a pilot that would manipulate safety for personal gain. I’ve never met a pilot that would cry wolf and all that implies for future flights to secure a favorable contract.

Galaxy;
All valid points. If you have the time, you should take a look at the company filings from Friday. It is TRULY eye opening, and may change your mind about the second paragraph.

CB

If your are searching for your soul in an aircraft cockpit it is going to take a while.

I take umbrage to that statement, Dog. That would be akin to stating that "all east pilots are dirt bags".

I happen to know several east pilots that are completely amazed and ashamed of USAPA (& it's supporters) actions, that are pretty good human beings. We all have a body, a spirit & a soul (1 Thes. 5:23). It is up to each of us to decide where they (the body, spirit & soul) ultimately will spend eternity (John 3:16).

Have a great day!

I take umbrage to that statement, Dog. That would be akin to stating that "all east pilots are dirt bags".
Have a great day!

Well given the 2400 plus page of child like temper tantrums on the pilot thread, one could easily support Dog's argument.

I’m not a commercial pilot.
I did command military aircraft and serve as a safety officer.

I will not accuse or condemn pilots of using safety as a tactic in negotiations. I’ve never met a pilot that would manipulate safety for personal gain. I’ve never met a pilot that would cry wolf and all that implies for future flights to secure a favorable contract.

You have not met some of these USAPA pilots. They are the worst and will use safety as personal gain.

Latest posts

Back