" STRIKE THREE " ( ATL ), YOU'RE O U T !!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Because of the discriminatory future voting laws that the Gop controlled " JOE - JAH " legislature/ Gov. Kemp pushed through, MLB said " F U " GA !

The massive $$$$ generating ALL - STAR weekend is going " elsewhere " !

MLB joins massive Giant GA. company's COCA COLA and DELTA Airlines.

( Hmmm. I guess LOTS and LOTS of non white folks like ATL Braves Games, Buy Barrels of Coke, and use DL to get to/from Braves games) !!!!

How APROPOS !!

(Insp04, APROPOS means 'how fitting' ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck MLB. Can't wait to see them find a state with fewer restrictions on voting that will also allow fans in the stands.

There are already pundits pointing out how Ohio (home of last year's game) is even more stringent on voting.

Good luck MLB. Can't wait to see them find a state with fewer restrictions on voting that will also allow fans in the stands.

There are already pundits pointing out how Ohio (home of last year's game) is even more stringent on voting.

Ah Ohio. I remember not that long ago about how all the mail in ballots were rife with fraud...but in 2016 the Trump team identified likely voters in Ohion and mailed them an absentee ballot application...then hounded them to fill it out to get the actual ballot and kept on them until they completed it. Democrats did that (but left the hounding part off) and Trump calls all absentee ballots into question.

Because of the discriminatory future voting laws that the Gop controlled " JOE - JAH " legislature/ Gov. Kemp pushed through, MLB said " F U " GA !

The massive $$$$ generating ALL - STAR weekend is going " elsewhere " !

MLB joins massive Giant GA. company's COCA COLA and DELTA Airlines.

( Hmmm. I guess LOTS and LOTS of non white folks like ATL Braves Games, Buy Barrels of Coke, and use DL to get to/from Braves games) !!!!

How APROPOS !!

(Insp04, APROPOS means 'how fitting' ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You hear about the 35 million suppository Ga stuck up Delta's butt?

MLB statement now hurts all the people who had all kinds of venues that were dependent on an influx of cash from the event.....you know, food vendors, restaurants, shirt vendors, etc.

You support screwing these people in a statement based upon ignorance of reading the actual law?

I challenge you to list all the sections of the Georgia law that will discriminate against voters.....please, I challenge you now.

I could care less about MLB. I'll watch a game if someone else gives me a ticket, but aside from that haven't bought one since grade school field trips.

Hiden Biden said
I think today's professional athletes are acting incredibly responsibly

The only problem with that statement is the players union is denying they were consulted or even had a say in canceling ATL. Instead sources say that this was forced by MLB's woke corporate partners.

Makes it a bit ironic to be framing the players as brave for taking a stand on voting when MLB didn't even let the players union put it to a vote.... talk about voter suppression....

Even the Braves and Sen* Jon Ossoff are saying they don't support the move. It hurts GA businesses and the stadium workers, many of whom are people of color.

Hiden Biden said

The only problem with that statement is the players union is denying they were consulted or even had a say in canceling ATL. Instead sources say that this was forced by MLB's woke corporate partners.

Makes it a bit ironic to be framing the players as brave for taking a stand on voting when MLB didn't even let the players union put it to a vote.... talk about voter suppression....

Even the Braves and Sen* Jon Ossoff are saying they don't support the move. It hurts GA businesses and the stadium workers, many of whom are people of color.

May be a good thing for Biden and his cabinet cadre of closet Marxists, but your average American Joe Six Pack doesn't like sports playing politics. Ask NFL and Kaepernick.

Just think, in less than 100 days, the odds of losing the house and possibly the senate are growing more and more each day.

Be interesting to see if other states tell MLB to kiss off.......

Start of 'unwokeness'.

Path has been cut, many other states will soon follow Georgia's lead.

I see red states showing true colors:

1. They don’t want people to vote.
2. They don’t support Companies employing people.

May be a good thing for Biden and his cabinet cadre of closet Marxists, but your average American Joe Six Pack doesn't like sports playing politics. Ask NFL and Kaepernick.

Just think, in less than 100 days, the odds of losing the house and possibly the senate are growing more and more each day.

Ignorance is bliss in your world?