" STRIKE THREE " ( ATL ), YOU'RE O U T !!!

Why do you keep changing your argument?

P Rez........yeah,but.....yeah, but.....yeah, but.

Yeah, but......laughing out loud at you.

Biden 'won' in those states where all the corrupt election law changes were unconstitutionally implemented. You know, the states with the biggest electoral college votes.

LOL

Lol, I haven’t changed anything including you are one guy I laugh a lot when you post. Trump got his pos ass handed to him, get over it, you ignorant crybabies can’t accept facts, can you?

Lol, I haven’t changed anything including you are one guy I laugh a lot when you post. Trump got his pos ass handed to him, get over it, you ignorant crybabies can’t accept facts, can you?
Facts bro. Facts tend to be something they cannot handle unless it fits their narrative

And I know this will come as a shock, but they have these things called backpacks and purses that magically allow someone to bring their own reusable or disposable water bottle (available just about anywhere)....
Cut the guy a break. Maybe they have invented bags where he lives.

So take a close look at what a GOP leaked voice regarding some 40 plus voter suppression bs Texas is coming up with ... In particular Harrison county. Look at the demographic areas. Mostly minority Hispanics areas. Gee may be the far right wingers are terrified at potential loss one day so the clowns in the GOP haveto come up w voter suppression
Maybe the Democrats are encouraging illegal immigration and discouraging voter ID laws in an attempt to grab power.

Maybe?

You can always depend on Democrats to stab American citizens in the back.

I see Trump still triggering you .....LOL

Trump lost six months ago.....we dealt with it.......you clowns been crying and whining for four and a half years already, and He still lives in your head, rent free.

Yeah, but....yeah, but....yeah, but

Dunno, caught a lot of your red herrings......LOL
Facts bro. Facts tend to be something they cannot handle unless it fits their narrative

Your stooge master is talking to both of you.

I see Trump still triggering you .....LOL

Trump lost six months ago.....we dealt with it.......you clowns been crying and whining for four and a half years already, and He still lives in your head, rent free.

Yeah, but....yeah, but....yeah, but

Just pointing out facts to y’all who continue to believe the election was stolen. Nice try though, just wipe away your tears and move forward.

Cut the guy a break. Maybe they have invented bags where he lives.

Maybe the Democrats are encouraging illegal immigration and discouraging voter ID laws in an attempt to grab power.

Maybe?

You can always depend on Democrats to stab American citizens in the back.
U definitely can count on both parties to stab Americans in the back. Tben watch tbem beg for votes etc