" STRIKE THREE " ( ATL ), YOU'RE O U T !!!

Are you getting your koolaid dose from newsmax, faux news, OANN or Breitbart? Lol, seriously, do you need a tissue?
No, CBS, Vox, MJ,The Nation, Foreign Policy and others.

Now you just realized you and many others fell for the propaganda..Not to worry, they said in the video round two is coming up for climate change.

You bought it hook, line an sinker, comrade.

Reactions: Miso Phat.....
You have irrefutable proof? If so. Share.

Didnt. Think so. Sore losers on the right

Today is your lucky day, it's show and tell Friday.

Somebody is pulling the strings and running the show. The job is too enormous for a person at the top of their game and Joe Biden is long past that stage of his life.

So…my question to you is simple. Who is running the show? It was evident from the style of the campaign to keep him in the basement to avoid his contact with the American people and the press. Those same people are keeping him separated from the people and simply bringing him out to sign executive orders or to read off the TelePrompTer.

You knew Joe Biden’s health and age were an issue years ago. Somebody led the way to develop a “shadow government” and to direct the actions of this administration with their chosen second-in-command ready to take her orders as long as she gets the title.

Just who led this coup?

https://www.sierrastar.com/opinion/columns-blogs/dr-bill-atwood/article249904578.html

Biden keeps Harris out of the mainstream, no need to have her come off as being more competent than Biden, which wouldn't be hard to show or do. Hence she now lives in the bunker, only to come out for special photo ops.
Like what happened to her and the border crisis? She'd screw that up in an instant, and Biden's handlers won't let her go there, they know she's a self aggrandizing fool. Even her father said that.

So tell me where Harris fits in here and why. She dropped out of the primary,being the number one candidate no one liked, yet she was anointed VP. That is interesting to say the least.Least qualified on top of the others who made it into the primary.

A quick look at the news shows the name Susan Rice and Barack Obama quite often.Biden was quoted saying he talks to Obama 'regularly'.I bet he does. Val Jarret ran the Obama WH, Suzy Rice was the second door from the oval then and now she's WH Domestic Policy Advisor.

Like the man said above, Biden is way past the top of his game. He's a proxy for Obama's third term.

So I showed, you tell......if you think it's Biden, you're terribly mistaken.

Are you getting your koolaid dose from newsmax, faux news, OANN or Breitbart? Lol, seriously, do you need a tissue?
Oooh, a little diss on your fav news source, and you come off with this. He he he heh.

giphy.gif

Today is your lucky day, it's show and tell Friday.

Somebody is pulling the strings and running the show. The job is too enormous for a person at the top of their game and Joe Biden is long past that stage of his life.

So…my question to you is simple. Who is running the show? It was evident from the style of the campaign to keep him in the basement to avoid his contact with the American people and the press. Those same people are keeping him separated from the people and simply bringing him out to sign executive orders or to read off the TelePrompTer.

You knew Joe Biden’s health and age were an issue years ago. Somebody led the way to develop a “shadow government” and to direct the actions of this administration with their chosen second-in-command ready to take her orders as long as she gets the title.

Just who led this coup?

https://www.sierrastar.com/opinion/columns-blogs/dr-bill-atwood/article249904578.html

Biden keeps Harris out of the mainstream, no need to have her come off as being more competent than Biden, which wouldn't be hard to show or do. Hence she now lives in the bunker, only to come out for special photo ops.
Like what happened to her and the border crisis? She'd screw that up in an instant, and Biden's handlers won't let her go there, they know she's a self aggrandizing fool. Even her father said that.

So tell me where Harris fits in here and why. She dropped out of the primary,being the number one candidate no one liked, yet she was anointed VP. That is interesting to say the least.Least qualified on top of the others who made it into the primary.

A quick look at the news shows the name Susan Rice and Barack Obama quite often.Biden was quoted saying he talks to Obama 'regularly'.I bet he does. Val Jarret ran the Obama WH, Suzy Rice was the second door from the oval then and now she's WH Domestic Policy Advisor.

Like the man said above, Biden is way past the top of his game. He's a proxy for Obama's third term.

So I showed, you tell......if you think it's Biden, you're terribly mistaken.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1264273