Sully in DCA

You know I gotta tell you. As a flight attendant married to a pilot, by now I would want him HOME. They showed Sully at the inaguration and his family was not with him. If they were, I apologize, but as he was heading up the steps after the ceremony, he appeared to be by himself. If my husband had just gone through this event I would hope he would have come home as soon as the NTSB and others were finished questioning him. But come on - spotted at a DC restaurant. Sully - go home and relax. You DESERVE some down time with your family.

You know I gotta tell you. As a flight attendant married to a pilot, by now I would want him HOME. They showed Sully at the inaguration and his family was not with him. If they were, I apologize, but as he was heading up the steps after the ceremony, he appeared to be by himself. If my husband had just gone through this event I would hope he would have come home as soon as the NTSB and others were finished questioning him. But come on - spotted at a DC restaurant. Sully - go home and relax. You DESERVE some down time with your family.
His family traveled with him (First Class on US through CLT) to DC for the inaguration.

Latest posts

Back