TAESL

iluvaa said:
You do need an lic to work line Maintenence at AA until the TWU changes it for the good of the Co. Lol. And I was at the noon meeting and that is a true statement President danker said he was at a man power meeting and was shown that there will be a surplus of 300 to 400 starting in Dec and continuing every year for the next 6 years. Anyone that doesn't believe that feel free to call or email Dale Danker and TWU local 514
Was a total given at the end?  It was posted earlier that the total was going over the original 400 in the beginning. 
For the guys that will get furloughed, keep your eyes open for SWA hiring.  I will post when I know they are coming, but, I would still recommend checking the sites yourself every day.  We should be hiring for the end of the W/A in Dallas as the overnighters will more than double and quite possibly triple.  I know, this has nothing to do with topic, but subject brought it out.  Good luck to you guys.  The door is open for you guys down here, come on in...

737823 said:
And what is your stock clerk license?

Josh
Actually I was Federally Certified to prepare and ship Hazardous Materials and Federally licensed for driving the road trip trucks.

Once again, you show you dont know what a job entails.

iluvaa said:
You do need an lic to work line Maintenence at AA until the TWU changes it for the good of the Co. Lol. And I was at the noon meeting and that is a true statement President danker said he was at a man power meeting and was shown that there will be a surplus of 300 to 400 starting in Dec and continuing every year for the next 6 years. Anyone that doesn't believe that feel free to call or email Dale Danker and TWU local 514
I think I read about how this was going to happen before.  Oh yeah here it is

ghost-ad.jpg

Back