Taesl Being Spun Off?

Ken MacTiernan said:
cio, you are full of crap. Pure and simple. How is the twu actively preserving our work? By taking concessions & lay offs? You are not only a coward but also a misinformed person who refuses to become better educated as to what is going on in your own union. Without further ratification!
[post="227605"][/post]​

The fact is that TWU Local 567 new of this third party work and is happy to see it. Why is it that a representitive of Local 514 is against a fellow local gaining work?

Buck said:
The fact is that TWU Local 567 new of this third party work and is happy to see it. Why is it that a representitive of Local 514 is against a fellow local gaining work?
TWU Local 567
[post="227679"][/post]​
You can tell a brainless twu 514 dupe like CIO that the EX-United 777 is a lease return until your blue in the face. He'll come back with a redneck twu blind statement like; "But that there 777 says U-n-i-t-e-d in purdy blue letters, so that there areo-plane is another farmout that AMF-er let git out, so, uhhhh....AMF-er is is lettin' them jobs go! See? I dadgum told ya the AMF-er was bad fer ya!" (Key in the banjos a playin')

Can I git a big twu YEE-HAA? :rolleyes:

Latest posts