Wow, musta hit to close to home on this one !
-4 already !
Keep em' coming folks, your negative feedback, inspires me !

Should we do a search for how many times you have used the term 'libitard' or other insults? To call you a hypocrite would be an insult to actual hypocrites.

Reactions: 4 people
From ALL politics or just UK politics?

Living & working in France, BBC is the only English speaking network carried, and it appears they keep a neutral view on all politics. That's what guarantees them access to both the rebels and government officials in places like Africa and the Middle East. Otherwise, they'd probably be shot.

Likewise, they seem to keep it right down the middle discussing the Greece crisis, elections in France, meltdowns of the economy in Ireland, Portugal and Spain... and yes, even the US elections.

If you get BBC America, set your DVR to record the BBC World News GMT, which airs very early morning on the east coast. Decide for yourself.

Some PBS affiliates also run the BBC world news in the evening, and some U.S. markets carry BBC World News on the radio as well. Definitely worth checking out.

I do listen to the BBC world news every weekday afternoon. It is carried on many PBS radio stations. They seem to have the same type of coverage as morning edition or other PBS news coverage, just more international news (obviously).

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, i have watched the bbc when i couldnt sleep. It very close to US news except for the funny accents. I wasnt cracking wise with the al jazeera / pravda question. I know libertarians who do. Never hurts to step out of the mainstram for a reality check.

BBC and Al Jazeera are two of my daily reads on line. I just cant do the listening thing. Can't fast forward or skim over the stuff that is not of interest.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts