Talk Radio

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
C'mon...Dog / KCF / Tree, ....let our friends with thier WOEFUL REPLUG Party have thier fun !

(Don't be a bunch of Cruel P-Ricks) !!!!!!!!!!

The Dog-SHITT talk radio...is the ONLY 'thing' they have to look forward to,..SERIOUSLY.

Thier WHACK-JOB party, is soooooo fractured as of this writing, that JESUS couldn't run in 16' as a REPLUG and win, so lets not take the LAST BASTION of successful conservatism away from them. I mean, put yourself in thier shoes. Think how it would feel (to you) as a REPLUG, hoping to sit in the Big Seat @ 1600' in 16'.

(Maybe they could re-inflate BOB DOLE, or even his ol' Lady (Liddy) to run in 16')

Whats a 7 letter word for..H R C ?

H I L L A R Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got a big slice of "Benghazi Pie" waitin' for ya"!

Dog Wonder said:
Welcome back Bears,

Happy New Tear.
Where'd he go?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Thanx Dog for the New Year Greeting, (though I'm sure you know...1/1  is another PHONEY date, just like 12/25)
The New Year starts on the first day of spring...3/21.
Back to the FRAUDULANT day of 12/25. As I type now, there are christian sects that are STILL waiting for ANOTHER FRAUDULANT day for xmas (sometime in early january.
You'd think after ALL these years, that these 'lemmings'  could at least agree on one certain date, even if it was INCORRECT  !! 

I'll NEVER understand how so many billions of people can/could be so easily BAMBOOZLED, all these years ?????????
Someone didn't get a present, this year!

delldude said:

Like Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates?
Gotta love the Jobs, Penn's and Buffet's of the world, "Now that I've got mine through capitalism, time for everyone else to pony up"!
Like I've said before, I'm sure the feds will accept a check from Mr. Buffet any time he wants to write one to them !

Reactions: 1 person
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I agree.

Liberals can't think for themselves.

Liberals are indeed selfish people who only worry about what makes them happy. No matter whom they have to trample on to get it.
You really must be joking when the king of talk radios listeners can come up with little more than "megadittos"

KCFlyer said:
You really must be joking when the king of talk radios listeners can come up with little more than "megadittos"
I do not know what you are referring to. Can you clarify?

KCFlyer said:
1491625_10151914859761275_1161179641_n.jpg

Dog! Your sh!t is really getting old, can you "PLEASE" come up with some new material for your one liners! Here's one for ya'!

"I suffer from "White Guilt", therefore all white people suck!"

I'll let that one slide Dog, as I don't believe in bringing significant others into the conversation!

Hate on me all you want !
YA, I got to call BS..on you 'Dog for that comment about 'southwindBAG and his SIGNIFICANT Other.

I mean the GUY may be totally different than our resident....."VILLAGE IDIOT" !

BAD DOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : - ))