Team Twu Coming To Mci

TWU informer said:
Bob,

If you come to Tulsa and get in the coffin before it leaves town, I bet you will be snuck into the MCI area undetected.
I'll pass on that ride.

Bob Owens said:
I'll pass on that ride.
I know Bob, that was probably boarding on offensive to even offer that you.

It was clearly not a serious offer, just satire about their infamous coffin.

I still cannot believe they brought such a display to the Brady Theater.

Fear obviously does strange things to people.

coffin1.jpg

TWU informer said:
I know Bob, that was probably boarding on offensive to even offer that you.

It was clearly not a serious offer, just satire about their infamous coffin.

I still cannot believe they brought such a display to the Brady Theater.

Fear obviously does strange things to people.

coffin1.jpg
Its not their fear that concerns me, its their greed.

TWU informer said:
ALL can attend?

Would this include AMFA members from other airlines, and AMFA National Officers?
Would this include AMFA members from other airlines, and AMFA National Officers

Do you need a personal invitation? ok IM OFFERING AN INVITATION TO DELLE< McCORMACKS< SeHAM and YOU DAVE

Dont be Skeered show up and supply information, BTW, there will not be any brainwashing here, not by the TWU

MCI AFL-CIO said:
TWU informer said:
ALL can attend?

Would this include AMFA members from other airlines, and AMFA National Officers?
Would this include AMFA members from other airlines, and AMFA National Officers

Do you need a personal invitation? ok IM OFFERING AN INVITATION TO DELLE< McCORMACKS< SeHAM and YOU DAVE

Dont be Skeered show up and supply information, BTW, there will not be any brainwashing here, not by the TWU
Yea but who are you? Are you in a position to make such an offer?

Yea but who are you? Are you in a position to make such an offer

Bob, Sorry, I got to far behind of the posts before I realized that is not open to others, I am not an officer or e board member, only a member, but if I could, I would invite you, not saying that meant to be taken as mean but sincere in my invitation

I doubt if amfa national will have time to attend, they are to busy collecting funds from the company as they send work:

delltoon3.jpg

MCI AFL-CIO said:
Yea but who are you? Are you in a position to make such an offer

Bob, Sorry, I got to far behind of the posts before I realized that is not open to others, I am not an officer or e board member, only a member, but if I could, I would invite you, not saying that meant to be taken as mean but sincere in my invitation
So would that be a member of any twu local, or are we going to continue in our twu divide and conquer ways. Why not invite the line to this overhaul meeting. I am sure they would invite us to theirs. :(

So would that be a member of any twu local, or are we going to continue in our twu divide and conquer ways. Why not invite the line to this overhaul meeting. I am sure they would invite us to theirs. :(

TA.........Am I wrong to think that the line at MCI does belong to the same local as You and I?
Your post was the first I heard that overhaul and line is separated? Maybe Im wrong but I would hope that the local works for all members at that local?
Or are youthinking when or if AMFA wins we will be separated by line and overhaul?

The line at MCI and the base both belong to Local 530. Other stations are different. There is a seperate local for Title III at MCI, it is out of Chicago. I don't think TA and Amfaman are the same person, and it may be seperated where he is from.

MCI AFL-CIO said:
TA.........Am I wrong to think that the line at MCI does belong to the same local as You and I?
Your post was the first I heard that overhaul and line is separated? Maybe Im wrong but I would hope that the local works for all members at that local?
Or are youthinking when or if AMFA wins we will be separated by line and overhaul?
Actually I think your mis-reading or reading way into my post. Why not invite others from different locals to our meetings and vice-versa? If we are truly in this together, why not build solidarity by inviting outsiders and I am not talking about paid officers, but rank and file members. I never stated a separation under AMFA of overhaul and line, I however see a line in the sand with the twu. It is no secret that there is no solidarity at even a presidents council level within the twu between line and overhaul. I know plenty of line and overhaul people and they look forward to unity under AMFA. :up:

mojo13 said:
The line at MCI and the base both belong to Local 530. Other stations are different. There is a seperate local for Title III at MCI, it is out of Chicago. I don't think TA and Amfaman are the same person, and it may be seperated where he is from.
Your mixing separation with solidarity here. When speaking of separation, I am refering to the lack of solidarity between the line maint. locals and overhaul. Nothing to do with fleet service. Hope that clears that up.

Latest posts

Back