Time For A Team Twu Card Drive At Msp!

twuer said:
Uniting them for what. . . . . the unemployment line. . . . that career fair they have??? Hey, maybe they can make that an annual even there at amfa. That's a good way to rally the troops. . . . and give them a going away party at the same time!!! Let me guess. . . .HOTDOGS AND POP???!!!! :up:
You choose to try to slam me because of what I believe in rather than answering the main question (or fact) raised in my post. Another prime example of why sooner or later the twu will be gone from aa.

Stop the Bus..I Want Off! said:
It's hard for me to grasp the twu concept of "It is understood that nothing in this article requires the present volume of work" Is better than a scope clause that has a cap on the outsourcing of work. Imagine the decimation if the Northwest guys had our scope clause. 100% outsourcing like the folks at once twu represented Zebco?????

Keep the Faith..............AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!
Yeah, just imagine if they had not put a cap on outsourcing,100% then would have been grievable. What happened when they set a cap? It rose over 40% INSTANTLY...thank you AMFA and it's real-estate lawyers, thank you McCormick, who isn't an elected official, for signing those contracts of AMFA.

What was their outsourcing percentage prior to them setting a cap? Hurry now, go make a call.

You think AMFA sucks and I think TWU sucks. Let's settle it with a vote.

May the best union win!

Not scared of a vote are you?

Bill said:
You know what makes a coward?? It's not the fact that one chooses to use an alias to keep from being harrassed, or voting for the recent concessions............it's the current actions of the AMFA folk who want to picket, or protest, whatever they want to call it, and not take any responsibility for their part in the outsourcing. Oh, we can agree to it in our contract but that doesn't matter. What matters is that NWA is doing what we said they could do. Oh poor pitiful us!!!!!

NOW THAT'S COWARDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET SOME B*LLS AND TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR A CHANGE!!!
A coward is someone who runs away from a fight or bends over and takes it in the rump TWU style. Speaking of cowards where's Jim Little? What happened on June 28th? I thought he was going to take appropriate action? I forgot, for Jim Little appropriate action is to bend over, TWU style :eek:

TWU, Will sell out if provoked! :down:

With all the twu cultist bashing of AMFA at NWA, here is another timely and relevent topic.

With the addition of kirk "the felon" wells and tim "the ramper" mcaninley as twu International orgnanizers it should be a easy twu card drive at NWA. Maybe they can borrow the twu 514 coffin and show us how its done. Kirky can give a bad check writting class during intermission of the twu clown show.

When is the twu card drive? Anyone....anyone? Uhhh.......

They should have invited you along, then we could have watched the good, the bad, and the ugly...HAHAHA!

Nightwatch said:
They should have invited you along, then we could have watched the good, the bad, and the ugly...HAHAHA!
[post="184857"][/post]​

Nightbitch, your gonna need a full face lift and a boob reduction when the twu gets done with you....and you still won't make the cover of Dog Fancier Magazine.

When the twu card drive? Anyone?

Nightwatch said:
Now that just plain hurt!
[post="184953"][/post]​
I'm sorry Nightbitch, I know your feelings must be tender with the drubbing you have taken over the years at the hands of the industrial unions. I am afraid it will continue with your beloved twu. It is most unfortunate.

Maybe you should give away that pistol before you do something dumb??? Just Kidding!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!! :lol:

When is the twu card drive??? Anyone???

So how many TWU cards have been collected at NWA so far? This thread started in July. Thats two months ago. Did they get any yet?

Lets see how many cards AMFA collects within two months and compare.

I'm sorry Bob, was your name left off the list of who to keep informed? Stby...I'll call Pres. Bush and get you a seat at his dinner table.

Nightwatch said:
Does your uncle write for you? SO much anger...HAHAHA!
[post="184963"][/post]​
Not so much anger Nighty, just deep and final resolve to see the twu gone now that the numbers are finalized for card drive #2.

I do all my own writing, thanks. Does your mommy still tie your shoes? Ha Ha Ha....

:blink:

But wait, another card drive Hackoff? I thought you and the others swore to me 2004 the TWU was smoke. Shows you how much you really know.

My mommy has been dead for quite some time, but thanks for thinking of her. She was quite helpful in my "well rounded" upbringin'....HAHAHA!.*.burrrrrrrrrrrrp*

Latest posts