Teamster Representation Questions

Can someone other than Annomoly answer this question?

The Teamsters say that they have copied a version of AMFA's model during negotiations.

They are telling the AA IBT organizers that anyone can sit in during negotiations as observers.

Is this true? Y or N

Or is it restricted to IBT union officers and organizers only? If at all?

Do they have a sign up list and how are the observers chosen?

How is the intergration of the CAL & UAL guys going with the Teamsters? The IBT are selling us out at UAL

Are they working on solving this or have they been just jerking you both along? Major Jerking around

What are they talking about doing away with at either company as they combine the two contracts? Giving up ACFT Towing, making us pay for medical, gutting out 50+ years of strong contractual language.

Do they plan on having the intergration done or contract first? Just what are they telling you? No.

The Teamsters say that they have copied a version of AMFA's model during negotiations. The teamsters are full of lies and broken promises.
We at United are learning the hard way.

They are telling the AA IBT organizers that anyone can sit in during negotiations as observers. No......No......No

Is this true? Y or N. Completely false

Only the negotiating committee .

. Does not exist.

The Teamsters say that they have copied a version of AMFA's model during negotiations.

They are telling the AA IBT organizers that anyone can sit in during negotiations as observers.

Is this true? Y or N

More than likely just more teamster lies to try to get in at AA. They will say they are doing this at UAL, in hopes nobody will verify the lies.

I hope you United mechs are watching this fiasco going on at US airways and AA by the wonderful teamsters that represent you all. They are draining your union dues and spending millions upon millions to try and deflect AMFA from being elected into AA to represent the mechanics and fire the TWU. The teamsters, more than likely, DO NOT have enough cards as US has lifetime recall rights, and all IAM members on furlough will be counted as "total membership" for the percentile required to reach the 50% plus 1 count for a representational election. Plus, if some of you do not know yet, the teamsters were brought to light with their fraudulent forged cards they signed themselves at AA card drive by the teamsters. They are in an extreme desperate mode to try and save themselves as well as the TWU from an AMFA card drive at AA that will more than likely also be the prevailing representational union that also represents the members currently being represented by the IAM at US. We all understand that you guys have recently turned down a TA that the teamsters have brought out. Plus have the teamsters brought to reality ANY of the garrentees and promices they gave you guys during their card drive and campaign to represent you? NO THEY HAVE NOT!! NONE!! NOTTA!! ZERO!! ZILCH!! And now, a lot of your mechanics are now realizing how the real teamsters work. Heads up boys, we all warned you guys what was coming, and now you are seeing it all happen first hand. The teamsters are crooked, fraudulent, and forgery card signing union organization just killing their very own representation. Open your eyes guys, get a clue and fire the teamsters just like we did in a record card drive in 2 weeks. You guys never gave AMFA a chance, watch them work after they get in at AA, and then take another look at them. I firmly believe that you guys were part of the well known teamsters internal sabotage to take AMFA out from internally. Watch and learn guys, the snowball affect is coming. Good luck to you all, your going to need it with the teamsters at your helm...

Reactions: 3 people
swamt, your desperation is really starting to show.

Did the Teamsters strike a nerve by filing at US Air? Where is amfa?

swamt, your desperation is really starting to show.

Did the Teamsters strike a nerve by filing at US Air? Where is amfa?

No nerve struck here, as well as no desperation at all Anomaly and you know it. Just pointing out factual events that have or will take place. It is definitely desperation and nerve striking by the teamsters. They know AMFA is going to file this month. It's not just a threat of filing like your beloved teamsters have done 4 to 5 times now. Let's wrap up from the start:
In the beginning the teamsters promised the AA membership that they WILL reopen their contract; They promised to get them industry leading pay; They have constantly lied about AMFA's record at other carriers (and proven to be wrong); They have lied about AMFA agreeing to outsourcing at UAL and SWA (and again proven wrong); It has been proven at both SWA and CAL that the teamsters have a record of doing "behind close door" deals in the middle of contract talks; They stabbed the TWU in the back by instead of working with the TWU to deflect the AMFA card drive, they decided to "raid" yes "RAID" and steel the AA membership from the TWU thru the back door; The teamsters have been caught red handed with forged and fraudulent cards and when approached, all of a sudden they get very, very quiet; The teamsters only want the US membership for their pensions, they already know they will lose against AMFA after integration, they just want the pensions to try and make up for their pension failures of the past at all airlines including their bred and butter UPS mechanics; And now to date the teamsters have promised to file for a representational election at AA 5-6 times now and never have (I have been corrected). All these lies, mistruths, forgery, fraudulent card collections, complete fabrications of what union did what at other airlines, and just knowing that the teamsters will say and do anything, I mean anything jus to get cards signed. They will spend millions upon millions of their members dues monies to fight off another union instead of pumping such funds into making their current membership stronger and healthier as a whole. Not to mention all the crooked illegal criminal acts that the teamsters have been convicted of in the past as well as current open cases of charges being brought against the teamsters and ibt. Plus look at a teamster/ibt LM forms to see how much membership dues monies they pay officers, as well as their secretaries, and to people that the membership have never heard of. And now the teamsters are raiding the US membership in order just to try and get more cards signed at AA. Another poster on here is correct, your contract will now be on hold (even though there was a request to be released) until after the representational election is done or after the teamsters are told they do not have enough cards. Yet another political move by the teamsters that will affect the membership and they don't care, they are only looking out for their bottom line, dues paying members---Period!!! Trust me, you US air guys do not want the teamsters representing you during integration nego's, just look at how that turned out for the AirTran guys. Hope you guys can open your eyes one day. teamsters are way worse than the IAM or even the TWU, so why would you want to pay more I dues for worse coverage??

Reactions: 2 people
@swamt...

Looks like they did strike a nerve :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, you are not fooling anyone. We all know you make this stuff up as you go.

@swamt...

Looks like they did strike a nerve :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, you are not fooling anyone. We all know you make this stuff up as you go.

The only thing the teamsters can strike is "behind close door" deals with the companies they are at, this has been proven (not made up chief). Is that all you got? You can't address any of the topics in any of my postings because they are all truths and factual. Please feel free to point out any untruths, you can't. The TWU will be fired at AA, the teamsters will not have enough cards to get on ballot even after their forgery and fraudulent collection of cards (proven also chiefy). Now let's see how well your beloved teamsters do at US (that is "IF" they get an election...

The only thing the teamsters can strike is "behind close door" deals with the companies they are at, this has been proven (not made up chief). Is that all you got? You can't address any of the topics in any of my postings because they are all truths and factual. Please feel free to point out any untruths, you can't. The TWU will be fired at AA, the teamsters will not have enough cards to get on ballot even after their forgery and fraudulent collection of cards (proven also chiefy). Now let's see how well your beloved teamsters do at US (that is "IF" they get an election...

If you write something on the internet, and then go back and read what you wrote, that is not proof. You obviously are one of those who believes everything on the internet is true, even if the thought was propagated by you....

By the way, I am a French model.

Bonjour....

Reactions: 1 person
If you write something on the internet, and then go back and read what you wrote, that is not proof. You obviously are one of those who believes everything on the internet is true, even if the thought was propagated by you....

By the way, I am a French model.

Bonjour....

I am done doing your research for you. The TWU has already confronted the teamsters (Hoffa) included in writing. The documentation is there, rather you want to believe it or not is up to you. It seems every time you get proven wrong you ALWAYS have to divert to the "you make stuff up" "your just lying" etc...

Regarding observers:

Everyone talks about how only AMFA allows it, but the better question is; what's stopping everyone else from doing it?

I don't even think AMFA goes far enough. Make no mistake, having people come is laudable, and I'm all for it.

Is there language in the WN CBA specifying how many can come? If not, pack the place. If there is language, find a way around it. As you know it goes a long way toward member enagagement. Now imagine how much better it would be if, say, 50,75,125 people showed up.

Regarding observers:

Everyone talks about how only AMFA allows it, but the better question is; what's stopping everyone else from doing it?

I don't even think AMFA goes far enough. Make no mistake, having people come is laudable, and I'm all for it.

Is there language in the WN CBA specifying how many can come? If not, pack the place. If there is language, find a way around it. As you know it goes a long way toward member enagagement. Now imagine how much better it would be if, say, 50,75,125 people showed up.
No language for limiting. However, there are not many "extra" seats available in any one conference room that they nego in. You are correct that there is nothing out there stopping other unions from doing the same, but they do not. The only time I have seen it was during our integration after we bought AT and the AT mechanics "forced" the teamsters to allow observers because they new we would have observers on the AMFA side. I will tell you that the teamsters will never allow observers at the table during contract nego's, and the same goes for the TWU as well as the IAM. This way they can still continue doing their "behind close door" deals with their prospective companies.

Latest posts