Texas

Guys, just ignore the flack and go on with what the topic was supposed to be about... aviation pioneers.
<_< ----- YEA!--- But that's no fun! Screwdriver, for once in your life, give credit where credit is due! Ken has done one hell of a job promoting our trade! Something that has been well over due!------ We all know the importance of the man in the cockpit, we're not trying to take that away from you, we're just trying to make the public aware of the person who keeps him and his passengers safe! And believe me, there's hell'va lot more to it than making sure tie wraps are exactly one inch apart!

Ken,
You are the one that thinks AMTs cfan do not wrong. You are the one that thinks you are the almighty. Ther plane would not fly without a pilot and then it again it will not fly with maintance. You need to quit thinking that the only part of the airline is the mech.
Based on his spelling, one would have to assume his alias stands for "Slightly Wasted driver" :lol:

Ken--

Did Rep. Parker give you any idea what the cost of amending/reprinting the district's textbooks would be?

I'm just curious what you and he would be "up against."

Thanks,

Kevin--

This thread has become a slingfest of personal attack and insults. However provoked, and you WERE provoked, by responding to the post with insults as well you leave yourselves open to suspension under zero tolerance.

If it were not for Kev's post trying to get back on subject it would be closed.

DO NOT address the comment again--it's already gotten one person time off.

Remember zero tolerance. We mean it.

Ken--

Did Rep. Parker give you any idea what the cost of amending/reprinting the district's textbooks would be?

I'm just curious what you and he would be "up against."

Thanks,

Kevin--

Kev,

The cost of reprinting/amending textbooks would not be specific to just our asking to have Charlie included. Textbooks are regulary reviewed and at the next reprinting, if our proposal is accepted, will be absorbed along with any and all additions/omissions of information. I do not believe we will be "up against" much resistance. Especially if people contact Rep. Parker's office and voice their support. Ken

Thanks for the response! I was asking because I had imagined trying to get a school board to approve an expenditure for new books (It's been awhile since I was in school; I forgot that they're updated often.).

This thread has become a slingfest of personal attack and insults. However provoked, and you WERE provoked, by responding to the post with insults as well you leave yourselves open to suspension under zero tolerance.

If it were not for Kev's post trying to get back on subject it would be closed.

DO NOT address the comment again--it's already gotten one person time off.

Remember zero tolerance. We mean it.

Article 32's for everyone
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts