THANK YOU VELVET HAWTHORNE AND RICK BRASWELL

Go read the interim agreement there buddy boy.

Guess comprehension is not your strongest trait.

Go ahead there sonny boy and read what the IBT/CWA put out to its members...Uhhh comprehension problems or are you just good at picking out false news put out to their members? After all you were an insider right...you would know what is true and what isn't right? How about a link to something offical where it says that the change of control was given up to recognize the CWA/IBT Alliance.

Link it or shut it

Sonny Boy

Still waiting a month later for you response to my destroying your major dispute and striking argument. Still waiting for the proof I asked for to back up anything you claimed back then. LOL Or you gonna use the excuse again the board mods told you not to respond to me. LOLLOL..Everyone knows the only time you don't respond back about something is when you KNOW you are wrong and 90% of the rest of the time you are responding is when you think you are right but you aren't

Go read the transition agreement and show the board where it specifically states they gave up the change of control grievance, like I all ready told you too go read it.

Come on and show the board.

Go read the transition agreement and show the board where it specifically states they gave up the change of control grievance, like I all ready told you too go read it.

Come on and show the board.

December 6, 2005
CWA Local Officers and Staff

The new Passenger Service Employee Association IBT + CWA has reached an Interim Transition Agreement with US Airways management on all the outstanding seamless service and transition issues, and we will accordingly withdraw our change of control grievance. After two months of negotiations by the committee (CWA Local Officers, attorneys and staff and IBT attorneys and staff) the agreement calls for the following:

Stick to facts and learn to read.

Still waiting a month later for you response to my destroying your major dispute and striking argument. Still waiting for the proof I asked for to back up anything you claimed back then. LOL Or you gonna use the excuse again the board mods told you not to respond to me. LOLLOL..Everyone knows the only time you don't respond back about something is when you KNOW you are wrong and 90% of the rest of the time you are responding is when you think you are right but you aren't.

Go ahead there sonny boy and read what the IBT/CWA put out to its members...Uhhh comprehension problems or are you just good at picking out false news put out to their members? After all you were an insider right...you would know what is true and what isn't right? How about a link to something offical where it says that the change of control was given up to recognize the CWA/IBT Alliance.

Link it or shut it

Sonny Boy

Still waiting a month later for you response to my destroying your major dispute and striking argument. Still waiting for the proof I asked for to back up anything you claimed back then. LOL Or you gonna use the excuse again the board mods told you not to respond to me. LOLLOL..Everyone knows the only time you don't respond back about something is when you KNOW you are wrong and 90% of the rest of the time you are responding is when you think you are right but you aren't

Once again, you avoid the facts, go read the agreement and show the board the language where it states they gave up the change of control grievance.

Let me give you a hint, you won't cause it does not exsist.

Interim Agreement

Once again, you avoid the facts, go read the agreement and show the board the language where it states they gave up the change of control grievance.

Let me give you a hint, you won't cause it does not exsist.

Interim Agreement
December 6, 2005
CWA Local Officers and Staff

The new Passenger Service Employee Association IBT + CWA has reached an Interim Transition Agreement with US Airways management on all the outstanding seamless service and transition issues, and we will accordingly withdraw our change of control grievance. After two months of negotiations by the committee (CWA Local Officers, attorneys and staff and IBT attorneys and staff) the agreement calls for the following:

Right there sonny boy right off the CWA website.. change of control withdrawn because of interim transition agreement no other reason given to its members.

Now your turn..don't try to link me where it isn't.. link me to where it gives the reason you gave for the withdrawl of the change of control. You need to prove what you said instead of always making it about me.

QUOTE(Doc @ Apr 28 2007, 08:28 PM)
“WE SHOULD VOTE THEM OUT IF WE EVER GET A CHANCE.â€￾
Case and point

THE ONLY THING WE CAN HOPE FOR IS TO PETITION THE NATIONAL MEDIATION BOARD FOR ANOTHER ELECTION. THEN :down: WE CAN GET REAL REPRESENTATION.
So you honestly believe that you are better off without union representation? And if you were involved with organizing another union who would you chose?

how do we get them out of there? This is only one of many things that they seem to have sent us down the river without paddles.....
Do you know what your merit pay and benefits and grievance procedure was before HP agents came under the CWA contract

Do you know what your merit pay and benefits and grievance procedure was before HP agents came under the CWA contract
yeh...merit to be determined by your favorite supe....grievance procedure--whats that? All before...so yes, thank you. we have gotten good outta this...but I aint done yet...

if the ramp gets their snap back.. i will not be surprised if there is a ripple effect on the customer service agents.. it will be very interesting to see. there is talk already among us

So you honestly believe that you are better off without union representation? And if you were involved with organizing another union who would you chose?

I prefer the european version. One union for all.
Means strength. Ual is unionized in their out stations, both CS and Ramp under the same union. The IAM.
Separating it is suicide.
Little branches that say we need this, and they say, yeah right!. Why not be the whole tree?

Latest posts

Back