Mechanic and Related, Please read before you vote

Like I posted on the United thread:

Before ALL of you tell management to go to hell and not take concessions, take a long hard look at your life and yourself. Your pride and arrogance are blinding you. Where will you go if you lose your job? Your pride tells you I am talented, experienced and intellegent and of course you are! But that does not mean squat when you are looking for a job that is not in the airline industry. Get your local Sunday paper and really look at it. What are you qualified to do? Send out 100 resumes and see if anyone responds. Put your resume on Monster.com and see if the phone ever rings. Then after 6 or seven months call your friends just to see if the phone is actually working. Take 10 to 15 percent off of what you make now and see if you can even find a job that pays that. Oh and benefits? See if you can find a company that has benefits half as good as what you have. Good luck! How about vacation? How does 1 week after one year sound. Think real hard about what you could lose.

Oh and by the way, it’s carnage out here on the street. That is why I have time to write such posts.