Thanks to Orlando Res. Best of luck

It's the folks remaining in RES that are gonna need luck..100-200 calls on hold daily, little or no vto except holidays, continued Nazi driven sweatshop stats, 25 percent call abandon "give away our bisness" rates, LIKE YESTERDAY,...and more salary and benny givebacks in 2003.As Dr Smith used to say.."OH THE PAIN THE PAIN"!!

I too would like to wish the best to my fellow coworkers at MCO. Been a blast!!!! Wish it could last for much longer but the company has turned the page. Best wishes to each on their future paths. This has been an experiance that I will cherish for the rest of my life. For those such as myself who elected to transfer I wish safe journey and I hope the new experiance in a new office brings the same type of positive experiance that we all had in good old MCO. For those who might elect to transfer later on I do look forward to seeing you in my new home city of INT. For those in INT get ready for a rude and fun awakening as this one "out there" personality gets ready to continue the wild ride on the tracks that this company is on. Will still post under MCORORES in memory of the greatest bunch of coworkers I have been blessed to know so far....... ORLANDO RES.....GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/6/2003 10:04:52 PM MCORORES wrote:
[P]pitrescsd...good to hear you got your recall. 7 from MCO are heading your way. I might of chosen PIT if it was not the dead of winter. Could you imagine this Florida person having to learn on spur of the moment winter driving???? Been in Florida since 1974. Granted INT does get winter weather, but not as much as PIT. [/P]----------------[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][BR] Oh I had heard only 4 or 5 were coming to PIT. Well, you have to deal with "Florida ICE", when the oil floats to the top of the water during a rainstorm. Not much different. But we did get about 5 inches of snow since yesterday. Roads were rather bad earlier, but clear now.[BR][BR]pitrescsd[BR][/P]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/6/2003 7:15:54 PM MCORORES wrote:
[P]I too would like to wish the best to my fellow coworkers at MCO. Been a blast!!!! Wish it could last for much longer but the company has turned the page. Best wishes to each on their future paths This has been an experiance that I will cherish for the rest of my life. For those such as myself who elected to transfer I wish safe journey and I hope the new experiance in a new office brings the same type of positive experiance that we all had in good old MCO.For those who might elect to transfer later on I do look forward to seeing you in my new home city of INT. For those in INT get ready for a rude and fun awakening as this one "out there" personality gets ready to continue the wild ride on the tracks that this company is on. Will still post under MCORORES in memory of the greatest bunch of coworkers I have been blessed to know so far....... ORLANDO RES.....GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/P]----------------[BR][BR]I also would like to wish the best to all in MCO Res whether they chose to transfer or not. For those of you who are transferring to PIT (I know only about 5 are), we will; as was done before with IND/SYR/DAY/SAN closures, welcome you as friends and with open arms to the new office. I have thankfully gotten a recall to res and will be returning to my friends at U on Wednesday January 8. Best of luck to all.[BR][BR]pitrescsd (formerly)[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE]

pitrescsd...good to hear you got your recall. 7 from MCO are heading your way. I might of chosen PIT if it was not the dead of winter. Could you imagine this Florida person having to learn on spur of the moment winter driving???? Been in Florida since 1974. Granted INT does get winter weather, but not as much as PIT.

MCORORES It's been alot of fun working with you, Int is getting a great agent! Keep in touch from time to time, and remember, if you ever want to buy some swamp land in FLA. look me up!!!!
9.gif']