"The Attacks Will Be Spectacular"

townpete said:
I'm not a self described expert on war strategy like you and your other liberal blowhards.

I would let the finest military strategists and commanders/generals come up with a plan to eradicate without politicians in Washington trying to quarterback with half measures. That's what went wrong in the past is politicians playing strategists instead of letting the qualified people call the shots.
Nah, you're just as pathological liar and coward.

Yea, that will work.  You really have no clue how the world works do you.  Why don't you ask for a pony for Christmas while your at it.

townpete said:

I see, pulling a Southwind and not reading the links you post.  Good move.  Thanks for proving my point that they only bring in a few million a day with oil (less now since the price of crude has dropped so much.  

Look up to see how many millions are in $2 trillion ... OH good god ...I'm sorry, you hate facts..... never mind.

Ms Tree said:
I see, pulling a Southwind and not reading the links you post.  Good move.  Thanks for proving my point that they only bring in a few million a day with oil (less now since the price of crude has dropped so much.  

Look up to see how many millions are in $2 trillion ... OH good god ...I'm sorry, you hate facts..... never mind.
Ms Tree said:

Stomping your feet when you're angry when made the fool yet again.

Does it help?

lol

You are such a delusional little man. You post links that contradict your own statements and you do not even have a clue.

"I would let the finest military strategists and commanders/generals come up with a plan to eradicate without politicians in Washington trying to quarterback with half measures."

Too funny, that is exactly how Republican Bush appointee Ronert Gates described Obama's decision-making process.

"That's what went wrong in the past is politicians playing strategists instead of letting the qualified people call the shots."

And that is exactly what W did, listening to his neocon revenge-seeking embarrassed-over-their-previous-failures unable to control the puppets they installed NeoCon buddies instead of the wiser, better informed and more experienced members of his National Security Team, aka Colin Powell etal, and using the UN Security Council Resolution as pretext for invading Iraq while refusing to listen to the UN weapons inspection experts and ignoring the majority of its mamber's council.

Unaldurated duplicitousness in pursuit of his own ideological agenda.

Then after he broke it, he waltzes off to Texas with Saddam's pistols, tail tucked firmly between his hind legs, and leaves the rest of the world and his successor to clean up his mess.

And clowns amongst us still defend him and deride the one who thinks, and aims, before pulling the trigger.

Ifly2 said:
"I would let the finest military strategists and commanders/generals come up with a plan to eradicate without politicians in Washington trying to quarterback with half measures."
Too funny, that is exactly how Republican Bush appointee Ronert Gates described Obama's decision-making process.
"That's what went wrong in the past is politicians playing strategists instead of letting the qualified people call the shots."
And that is exactly what W did, listening to his neocon revenge-seeking embarrassed-over-their-previous-failures unable to control the puppets they installed NeoCon buddies instead of the wiser, better informed and more experienced members of his National Security Team, aka Colin Powell etal, and using the UN Security Council Resolution as pretext for invading Iraq while refusing to listen to the UN weapons inspection experts and ignoring the majority of its mamber's council.
Unaldurated duplicitousness in pursuit of his own ideological agenda.
Then after he broke it, he waltzes off to Texas with Saddam's pistols, tail tucked firmly between his hind legs, and leaves the rest of the world and his successor to clean up his mess.
And clowns amongst us still defend him and deride the one who thinks, and aims, before pulling the trigger.
Don't worry, president Trump will clean up Obama's mess.

That is for certain.

Reactions: 1 person