"The Attacks Will Be Spectacular"

There you go again, name-calling instead of answering a single question - even the exceedingly easy one - or having a single thought to express on the topic.

It is not a person I am "defending".

It is reason, logic, history, truth, reality, the ability to think and the employment of said thought.

All of which your posts consistently lack.

delldude said:
Looking like you lost the argument.     
biggrin.gif
View attachment 11160

View attachment 11161

cltrat said:
who has been in power while ISIS has grow into what they are today? Pres Obama? Pres Jarrett ? I'm sure with enough imagination you can blame the guy not in office for it...lol

The reason ISIS exists is because we were there in the first place.  And before you go and parrot what Rush or Sean say about pulling troops out of Iraq let me ask you this.  Who were you going to volunteer to stay over there and be cannon fodder for the jihad's?

777 fixer said:

Let me know when you sign up or sign up a member of your family.

You can rest your moral superiority already. Its getting rather stale.

Was it just for thousands sacrificed during the civil war? Despite many didn't think it wasn't?

Was it just for thousands sacrificed during the war in Europe, even tho we weren't attacked by Germany?  Despite many didn't think it wasn't?

You think Isis who has 2 Trillion in the bank (and counting), and highly organized will simply go away by just minimizing their existence? 

townpete said:
Still doesn't change the fact that Obama disregarded all the warning signs that Isis was gaining strength, and will pose a serious threat.

Facts are hard.

lol

I know you will not answer these questions because all you do is complain.  You have yet to offer up an idea.

How many troops would you like to send and were would you like to send them?  When another attack comes and the people are from Yemen or Oman or Sudan how many troops should we send there?  How much should we raise taxes to pay for these adventures.

Lets start there and then we can continue the conversation....... as if you even have the balls to respond the questions.

Ms Tree said:

I know you will not answer these questions because all you do is complain.  You have yet to offer up an idea.

How many troops would you like to send and were would you like to send them?  When another attack comes and the people are from Yemen or Oman or Sudan how many troops should we send there?  How much should we raise taxes to pay for these adventures.

Lets start there and then we can continue the conversation....... as if you even have the balls to respond the questions.

Draft and send all the liberals to give them a hug and empathy kiss.

Tell them you're sorry for the climate change that causes them to murder, behead, etc.

Thats a great start.....lol

townpete said:

You can rest your moral superiority already. Its getting rather stale.

Was it just for thousands sacrificed during the civil war? Despite many didn't think it wasn't?

Was it just for thousands sacrificed during the war in Europe, even tho we weren't attacked by Germany?  Despite many didn't think it wasn't?

You think Isis who has 2 Trillion in the bank (and counting), and highly organized will simply go away by just minimizing their existence? 
Two trillion?  Really?  Got a link?  How about $2 billion.  ISIS brought in an estimated $1.2 billion in 2014 (this is what a source looks like) according to Fortune and it seems they are having a hard time meeting their financial obligations which if they had $2 trillion that would not be an issue.

I guess this is an example of why republicans have such problems with finances, for you a trillion and a billion are the same.

townpete said:

Draft and send all the liberals to give them a hug and empathy kiss.

Tell them you're sorry for the climate change that causes them to murder, behead, etc.

Thats a great start.....lol

Figured as much.  You are a coward just like your other blowhard compatriots on the board.  Lots of talk and bluster but nothing to back it up.

Ms Tree said:
Two trillion?  Really?  Got a link?  How about $2 billion.  ISIS brought in an estimated $1.2 billion in 2014 (this is what a source looks like) according to Fortune and it seems they are having a hard time meeting their financial obligations which if they had $2 trillion that would not be an issue.

I guess this is an example of why republicans have such problems with finances, for you a trillion and a billion are the same.
You really are lazy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328812/On-murder-march-ISIS-Terror-expert-tells-slave-markets-summary-executions-morality-police-jihadi-group-2trillion-bank.html

Ms Tree said:
Figured as much.  You are a coward just like your other blowhard compatriots on the board.  Lots of talk and bluster but nothing to back it up.
I'm not a self described expert on war strategy like you and your other liberal blowhards.

I would let the finest military strategists and commanders/generals come up with a plan to eradicate without politicians in Washington trying to quarterback with half measures. That's what went wrong in the past is politicians playing strategists instead of letting the qualified people call the shots.

Ifly2 said:
Who signed the withdrawal agreement and who failed to secure a SOFA allowing US forces to stay, and when?

Simple, really it is...

But here’s an easy way for Democrats to avoid the debate entirely: Claim that President Obama had no choice about whether to keep troops in Iraq or not, and blame Bush.

These claims don’t jibe with what we know about how the negotiations with Iraq went. It’s the White House itself that decided just 2–3,000 troops made sense, when the Defense Department and others were proposing more. Maliki was willing to accept a deal with U.S. forces if it was worth it to him — the problem was that the Obama administration wanted a small force so that it could say it had ended the war. Having a very small American force wasn’t worth the domestic political price Maliki would have to pay for supporting their presence. In other words, it’s not correct that “the al-Maliki government wanted American troops to leave.” That contradicts the reporting that’s been done on the issue by well-known neocon propaganda factories The New Yorker and the New York Times. Prime Minister Maliki did say in public, at times, that he personally couldn’t offer the guarantees necessary to keep U.S. troops in the country, but it’s well-established that behind closed doors, he was interested in a substantial U.S. presence. The Obama administration, in fact, doesn’t even really deny it: For Dexter Filkins’s New Yorker story, deputy national-security adviser Ben Rhodes didn’t dispute this issue, he just argued that a U.S. troop presence wouldn’t have been a panacea.

And Hayes’s third point, that the Bush administration signed the status-of-forces agreement that included U.S. troops’ leaving at the end of 2011, is utterly meaningless: The agreement was supposed to be renegotiated eventually, to provide a long-term presence with U.S. troops in a different role. That’s why the Obama administration, however half-heartedly and with little regard for the fate of Iraq, did try to renegotiate it. And it’s why the Maliki government was open to these negotiations — the situation on the ground was very different in 2011 than it had been when Bush signed the agreement in 2008.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/380508/no-us-troops-didnt-have-leave-iraq-patrick-brennan

"What we were looking for was an Iraq that was secure, stable, and self reliant, and that’s what we got here, so there’s no question that was a success," said McDonough, who traveled to Iraq last week.
But what about the extensive negotiations the administration has been engaged in for months, regarding U.S. offers to leave thousands of uniformed soldiers in Iraq past the deadline? It has been well reported that those negotiations, led by U.S. Ambassador James Jeffrey, Army Gen. Lloyd Austin, the top U.S. commander in Iraq, and White House official Brett McGurk, had been stalled over the U.S. demand that the remaining troops receive immunity from Iraqi courts.
"What the president preferred was for the best relationship for the United States and Iraq going forward. That’s exactly what we have now," McDonough said, barely acknowledging the administration’s intensive negotiations.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2011/10/21/how-the-obama-administration-bungled-the-iraq-withdrawal-negotiations/

President Obama surprised a few people during a news conference Thursday by claiming that the 2011 decision to withdraw all U.S. forces from Iraq, a politically popular move on the eve of an election year, was made entirely by his Iraqi counterpart. The implication ran counter to a number of claims that Obama has made in the past, most notably during a tight campaign season two years ago, when he suggested that it was his decision to leave Iraq and end an unpopular war.

"With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should be a status of forces agreement," Romney told Obama as the two convened on the Lynn University campus in Boca Raton, Fla., that October evening. "That’s not true," Obama interjected. “Oh, you didn't want a status of forces agreement?” Romney asked as an argument ensued. “No,” Obama said. “What I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.”
On Thursday, Obama addressed reporters in the White House Briefing Room about Iraq’s latest crisis. “Do you wish you had left a residual force in Iraq? Any regrets about that decision in 2011?” a reporter asked. “Well, keep in mind that wasn’t a decision made by me,” Obama said. “That was a decision made by the Iraqi government.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/06/19/president-obama-took-credit-in-2012-for-withdrawing-all-troops-from-iraq-today-he-said-something-different/

Ifly2 said:
Seriously Dude?

Are you really that ignorant?

All the Muslims aren't in Europe

The ones that are there started arriving decades ago, France and England particularly have had massive influxes since well before 9/11, and that only accelerated after 2001 through the last decade.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/asylum.php

Glenn Quagmire said:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/380508/no-us-troops-didnt-have-leave-iraq-patrick-brennan

777 fixer said:

Let me know when you sign up or sign up a member of your family.

Did in the late 70's.

Ms Tree said:
You are the lazy one.  No one else supports that amount of net worth by ISIS.  The US has annual tax revenue (income and payroll) of about $2.5 trillion.  You think ISIS can rais nearly that same amount?  I doubt it.
Gee, maybe it's all that oil fields they seized and selling off on the black market near half market price.

It's only been reported, over and over and over....

Back