The Big Contradiction

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
On May 21st, 1999 James C. Little claimed that the TWU Constitution already "requires" membership ratification of any letter of agreement changing or amending the existing collective bargaining agreements.

What Jim?

What about the "without further ratification" you executed by signing off on and amending our current collective bargaining agreement?

Did you violate both the TWU Constitution, and your promise to Mr. Klopp and Local 567?

Say it ain't so Jim.

See Letter to Local 567
ratification.jpg

And Then

TWU Local 562 in New York filed a lawsuit against the TWU over the ratification of the modified Collective Bargain Agreement and TWU Attorney- Laurence Gold claimed the TWU has a complete different interpetation of the Constitution.

562vsTWUa.jpg

562vsTWU.jpg

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TWU CONTRADICTION?

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHICH OF THESE TWO MEN ARE LIARS?

And then,

Mr. Gold goes on in Federal Court to claim that none of us have attempted to change this at the TWU Constitutional Convention.

But Mr. Gold, why would we seek to change something that Jim Little already told us in writing we had?

There would be no need to attempt change if what Mr. Little said in writing was true?

562vsTWUb.jpg

"Continuing Practice" my ASS Mr. Gold!

Read the Jim Little to James Klopp letter and state again in Federal Court that your interpretation claim has been followed by the TWU on "continuous and consistent basis".

Jim Little from Tulsa Wolrd Article below - ""I am formally notifying you that the TWU will support the debate that Local 514 has scheduled in Tulsa for Jan. 15 . . . and we will not be participating in the alternative event that you have called for on Jan. 17. . . . "

MR. LITTLE, if the TWU supports the TWU Local 514 Debate, then why won't you show your face and answer questions regarding the James Klopp letter posted above? You are nothing more than a coward, and real proven coward. Of course you support this debate, as long as if covers your ass from being questioned by the TWU membership, you not only favor it, you are damn thankful they are covering for your ass.

FACT - TEAM TWU has been video taped questioning AMFA Leadership.
FACT - TWU Leadership does NOT provide the TWU Membership the same access

GO - AMFA
GO - DEMOCRACY
GO - ACCOUNTABILITY

Mechanic unions set debates
By D.R. STEWART World Staff Writer
1/8/2004

Supporters of American Airlines' incumbent TWU and the rival AMFA will square off next week.
An insurgent aircraft mechanics union and the incumbent Transport Workers Union at American Airlines will hold debates next week in Tulsa, union executives said.

TWU mechanics from Local 514 in Tulsa will debate supporters of the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association at noon and 4 p.m. on Jan. 15 at the Renaissance Tulsa Hotel and Convention Center, 6808 S. 107th East Ave.

Two days later, on Jan. 17, AMFA National Director O.V. Delle-Femine said he will debate TWU National President Sonny Hall or another TWU officer at 11 a.m. at the Brady Theater, 105 W. Brady St.

AMFA ran a quarter-page advertisement in Monday's editions of the Tulsa World to publicize its debate at the Brady Theater.

"I have no confirmation from Sonny Hall," Delle-Femine said in a telephone interview from AMFA's headquarters in Laconia, N.H. "I'm writing to the TWU now."

If Hall or a TWU officer are no-shows for the Brady Theater debate, Delle-Femine said he will host a question-and-answer session for union members. The AMFA officer said he has no interest in participating in the TWU-sponsored debate at the Renaissance Hotel.

"I have nothing to do with the (TWU) local (514). I'm involved with the national," Delle-Femine said. "I'm not involved with that debate because I'm already involved in another debate."

TWU executives have the same response to the AMFA-sponsored debate.

This (Local 514 debate) approach maximizes membership participation and allows the people whose careers will be directly impacted by the outcome of the pending representation dispute to take the matter into their own hands. The debate is open . . . to anyone in the industry and will focus on national as well as local issues."

TWU officials said they suggested a debate between TWU mechanics and AMFA supporters after Delle-Femine did not respond to inquiries about the time, date and location for a debate that Delle-Femine originally proposed Oct. 31. Delle-Femine proposed the debate in a flyer distributed at American maintenance facilities.

"On Dec. 22, we hadn't heard from them and we sent out an invitation to debate at the Renaissance Hotel on Jan. 15," said Rick Mullings, TWU executive board member. "We said the debate should take place between working men and women -- the rank and file members debating AMFA rank and file members. They've never contacted us."

Delle-Femine said more than 52 percent of about 17,000 TWU members have signed cards certifying their interest in AMFA. The insurgent union needs 50 percent plus one of TWU's membership to sign cards to call an election by the National Mediation Board. An election would determine union representation.

Delle-Femine said AMFA will not call for an election until it has cards signed by 60 percent of TWU's membership.

"That's so we have a cushion," he said.

Executives of the TWU, which has represented American mechanics since 1946, said they doubt AMFA has as many cards signed as it alleges. Many of those cards were signed last spring and will expire within months, they said.

"The interest in them is waning," Mullings said.

Delle-Femine and AMFA supporters said the union is gaining support because of widespread disillusionment among mechanics, who agreed to 17 percent pay and benefit cuts last year to keep American out of bankruptcy.

"Mechanics are supporting us because our union is a democracy -- we don't believe in concessions and members vote on everything we do," Delle-Femine said. "The TWU is a dictatorship."

The TWU represents about 7,000 mechanics and ground workers at American's Maintenance & Engineering Center in Tulsa. In April, the TWU agreed to a five-year contract calling for $620 million in wage and benefit concessions. Those concessions were among $1.8 billion in pay and benefit cuts and layoffs of 7,000 people agreed to by American's workers.
In an e-mail sent Wednesday to Delle-Femine, James C. Little, director of the TWU's Air Transport Division, wrote: "I am formally notifying you that the TWU will support the debate that Local 514 has scheduled in Tulsa for Jan. 15 . . . and we will not be participating in the alternative event that you have called for on Jan. 17. . . .
While those concessions rankle many union members today, TWU executives said the cuts likely would have been wider and deeper if they had been made by a bankruptcy judge.

Although Delle-Femine asserts that AMFA will not agree to wage concessions, it has agreed to substantial layoffs at airlines at which it has won representation. AMFA represents mechanics at United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines, ATA, Atlantic Coast Airlines, Horizon Air, Mesaba Airlines and Northwest Airlines.

Mullings said AMFA agreed to layoffs of half of its mechanics at Northwest Airlines and outsourcing of up to 38 percent of its aircraft maintenance.

The TWU agreed to pay cuts at American but preserved jobs and in-house aircraft maintenance, he said.

QUOTE FROM TULSA WORLD ARTICLE

"Mullings said AMFA agreed to layoffs of half of its mechanics at Northwest Airlines and outsourcing of up to 38 percent of its aircraft maintenance."

Rick Mullings is common LIAR, he knows there are two arbitration decisions pending over the use of force majeure by NWA Managment.

Tell us Rick Mullings, if AMFA "agreed" to the layoffs as you claim, then why has there been TWO ARBITRATIONS?

TEAM TWU LIARS
JIM LITTLE AND THE ATD LIARS
TWU ATTORNEYS LIARS

SONNY HALL - GUILTY OF VIOLATING WORKERS RIGHTS

All of the above - The Best AMFA Organizers we Could Ever Have!

GOOD NEWS!

THE MEMBERSHIP IN TULSA IS
FINALLY SEEING THROUGH THE
TWU LIES!

THE TWU IS ON THE RUN!

NEW YEAR
NEW UNION
NEW DIRECTION

Informer, this "AMFA AGREED TO" statement burns my hide every time I hear it. We have challenged it before when CIO made the exact same statement on this site,(could he be R. Mullings??duh) but our challenges were "NEVER REBUTTED". The classic CIO hit and run tactic. He is certainly a lying dishonorable excuse for a human being. The fact remains, literally the TWU AGREES WITH/TO LAYOFFS and the AMFA FIGHTS IT IN COURT. Print that Don Stewart of the Tulsa World.

Mr Jim Little's idea of "appropiate action" = HIDE BEHIND TEAM TWU

January 7, 2004
Mr. O.V. Delle-Femine

National Director, AMFA
67 Water Street, Suite 208 A
Laconia, NH 03246

Dear Mr. Delle-Femine:

On December 22, 2003, at 4:00 p.m., TWU Local 514 and a group of our grass roots supporters faxed you a letter challenging AMFA to a debate. The format they selected is to have a three-person panel of TWU rank and file activists from the Mechanic and Related craft and class at AA debate a comparable group of AMFA supporters. This approach maximizes membership participation and allows the people whose careers will be directly impacted by the outcome of the pending representation dispute to take the matter into their own hands. The debate is open to the press and anyone in the industry and will focus on national, as well as local issues.

I respect and support this proposal for a debate on January 15, 2004, and I note that Local 514 still has not received any response from AMFA regarding this invitation.

At about 7:00 p.m. on December 22, 2003, you faxed a request for a debate to TWU President Sonny Hall at his office in New York. Rather than responding to TWU Local 514’s debate invitation, your letter proposed an alternative date, location, and format for a debate.

President Hall forwarded your letter to me for appropriate action. As the Director of the TWU Air Transport Division, I am formally notifying you that the TWU will support the debate that Local 514 has scheduled in Tulsa for January 15, 2004, and we will not be participating in the alternative event that you have called for on January 17, 2004.

Sincerely,
James C. Little
Director Air Transport Division
Intl. Administrative Vice President
JCL:cjw opeiu-153 afl-cio
C: S. Hall

JIM LITTLE, OUR LIVES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY YOUR "WITHOUT FURTHER RATIFICATION" CONCESSION.

WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE US THE FINAL SAY IN THAT MATTER AFTER THE COMPANY WAS CAUGHT TELLING THE SAME KIND OF LIES YOU TELL?

TWU informer said:
As the Director of the TWU Air Transport Division, I am formally notifying you that the TWU will support the debate that Local 514 has scheduled in Tulsa for January 15, 2004, and we will not be participating in the alternative event that you have called for on January 17, 2004.[/b]

Sincerely,
James C. Little
Director Air Transport Division
Intl. Administrative Vice President
JCL:cjw opeiu-153 afl-cio
C: S. Hall
Wow Jimmy Little, I have a song for you....

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
"No, oh no not me,
I did it my way".

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way

Just wait for the revised lyrics to follow at the election victory party....

It appears as I suspected that Jim Little is not that sick after all or he would not be involved in this fight, I think he has merly been hiding out. :shock:

What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account?
Lady MacBeth or the TWU, whichever you like, applys to both!

The more things change the more they stay the same. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

There obviously is not a TWU stooge on the planet that wants to attempt to answer this mystery.

Maybe that's becuase there is no ANSWER! :shock:

EXCEPT

LIES AND DECEPTION, DOCUMENTED

ONCE CAUGHT, RUN AND HIDE!

Raptor said:
It appears as I suspected that Jim Little is not that sick after all or he would not be involved in this fight, I think he has merly been hiding out. :shock:

Come on now Raptor. . .watch the line you walk, okay? It's easy to kick a man when he's down. And it also shows your character. Ease up on this one. . .