The Coyote "May Re bid"

Any news on how or what the asso. is doing about the schedule changes???

I heard the company backed off on it because different stations have different operations. Different time zones has different peaks. Hubs have international flights vs other stations that are mostly domestic.
Amazing how the company uses CLT as the model for the system and CLT has the most regional flying utilizing Envoy and American eagle flights. This has to be AmericaWest mentality. Original USAir management can't be that blind.

I heard the company backed off on it because different stations have different operations. Different time zones has different peaks. Hubs have international flights vs other stations that are mostly domestic.
Amazing how the company uses CLT as the model for the system and CLT has the most regional flying utilizing Envoy and American eagle flights. This has to be AmericaWest mentality. Original USAir management can't be that blind.

Or could it be a propaganda move? Maybe this was one of those old bait and switch moves to try and make the asso. look good just before a vote for new representation is implemented. You know, the co's way of helping out the asso.. Unless it is very true that the company really don't want the asso. there anymore with all the infighting and disagreements from within the union leadership.
Would still like to see that letter posted on TWU Express. Can someone post it?

I haven't heard of the company backing off of this. Can someone from Tulsa verify if this is the case?

I haven't heard of the company backing off of this. Can someone from Tulsa verify if this is the case?
Maybe it's station by station or line stations vs overhaul. Here we go with the division between the work force. Bad enough we have two dysfunctional unions fighting for pole position.

Or could it be a propaganda move? Maybe this was one of those old bait and switch moves to try and make the asso. look good just before a vote for new representation is implemented. You know, the co's way of helping out the asso.. Unless it is very true that the company really don't want the asso. there anymore with all the infighting and disagreements from within the union leadership.
Would still like to see that letter posted on TWU Express. Can someone post it?
NM posted in the AMFA drive thread, Thank you.

Maybe it's station by station or line stations vs overhaul. Here we go with the division between the work force. Bad enough we have two dysfunctional unions fighting for pole position.

Hard to get out of habit when it's been drilled into you by the asso./TWU for decades, isn't it?

Happy Easter to all!!!

Maybe we will hear something come Monday...