The dem's finally throwing Biden under the bus?

See....it's not that the lamestream media is out to make him look bad...all they do is report the words he says. It turns out, those words made him look like an idiot. Sometimes the less said, the better. And sometimes is a good idea to look in a mirror...not to say "damn I'm good looking" but to see the reason he gets ridiculed. The media reports his words.

They spun anything He said.....you should see the Veritas video where the news editor explains how they magnified ANYTHING.

They spun anything He said.....you should see the Veritas video where the news editor explains how they magnified ANYTHING.

Bottom line, not EVERY news editor did that, but I"m sure a far right wing organization wouldn't dare show any bias. The bulk of the stuff that got reported was Trumps own words. Covfefe

Yet everything Biden says gets the benefit of someone at the WH telling us what he really meant....

Reactions: delldude
Bottom line, not EVERY news editor did that, but I"m sure a far right wing organization wouldn't dare show any bias. The bulk of the stuff that got reported was Trumps own words. Covfefe
It was the common theme through the get Trump media. When wasn't anything Trump said, one way or another not sensationalized across MSM then?

It was the common theme through the get Trump media. When wasn't anything Trump said, one way or another not sensationalized across MSM then?
If printing he words of his tweets or playing a video of him speaking works is "sensationalism", then just how WERE they supposed to cover Trump. Tweeter would have done him a favor if they banned him before the election because his words...nothing any more sensational...is why he lost.

If printing he words of his tweets or playing a video of him speaking works is "sensationalism", then just how WERE they supposed to cover Trump. Tweeter would have done him a favor if they banned him before the election because his words...nothing any more sensational...is why he lost.

No. He lost because of the Pandemic and because his Political adversaries couldn’t put down their swords and give him a fair assessment on the work he was doing under that incredible situation.

Granted Trump semi deserved the attacks against him for what he did to Obama and anyone else that criticized him.

But the Left finally lost me in full once they attacked the man on the day his Brother died and were so completely and totally slimy about it.

But still only sheep pay any attention to CNN and FOX and all the other influence peddler (cough cough) “News” sites.

True. But FOX did the same thing to Obama and they are doing it again to Biden.

And more people watch FOX than any other Cable influence channel so they are the flag bearer of what they coined as MSM.

Last edited:
No. He lost because of the Pandemic and because his Political adversaries couldn’t put down their swords and give him a fair assessment on the work he was doing under that incredible situation.

Granted Trump semi deserved the attacks against him for what he did to Obama and anyone else that criticized him.

But the Left finally lost me in full once they attacked the man on the day his Brother died and were so completely and totally slimy about it.

But still only sheep pay any attention to CNN and FOX and all the other influence peddler (cough cough) “News” sites.
I see the medias behavior when his brother died. A brother he considered a "loser" so I'm not sure the media was any worse than him, and I raise you John McCain. At first he refused to order flags at half staff. You like him because he included airlines in pandemic relief. Great. But I think his personal actions detracted a LOT from any good he might have done. Others felt that way too because that is why he lost the election.

As "refreshing" as it might have been to have an ahole in the oval office, a lot of people would have preferred an adult. And one other reason during the pandemic that he was lambasted by the media was that he absolutely could NOT stand anyone taking the spotlight off him, and to make himself look "smart" starts speaking on things he knows nothing about.

And some people DID listen to his words. That's why one guy took fish tank cleaner for Covid....Doctor Donald was telling the world of this miracle cure, and this fish tank cleaner had this miracle drug in it. And because people did that, the makers of Lysol had to come out with a statement that it was not meant to be taken internally. Because they knew some people listened to him. He was his own worst enemy. He'll never admit that though.

I see the medias behavior when his brother died. A brother he considered a "loser" so I'm not sure the media was any worse than him, and I raise you John McCain. At first he refused to order flags at half staff. You like him because he included airlines in pandemic relief. Great. But I think his personal actions detracted a LOT from any good he might have done. Others felt that way too because that is why he lost the election.

As "refreshing" as it might have been to have an ahole in the oval office, a lot of people would have preferred an adult. And one other reason during the pandemic that he was lambasted by the media was that he absolutely could NOT stand anyone taking the spotlight off him, and to make himself look "smart" starts speaking on things he knows nothing about.

And some people DID listen to his words. That's why one guy took fish tank cleaner for Covid....Doctor Donald was telling the world of this miracle cure, and this fish tank cleaner had this miracle drug in it. And because people did that, the makers of Lysol had to come out with a statement that it was not meant to be taken internally. Because they knew some people listened to him. He was his own worst enemy. He'll never admit that though.

You can get into all the weeds of what your personal preference influences peddlers were selling you but I ignored all that and made my own personal judgement calls. Everything you wrote sounded like nothing more than the garbage I heard when I tried to turn on CNN, just the same as all the garbage that came and comes out of FOX.

I became amazed a number of years back when I realized how incredibly easy it is to influence and manipulate people. I always thought people who followed any Religion or Jim Jones and David Koresh were just sad lonely souls but the sheep are far more numerous than I ever could have imagined.

Sometimes I wish my Mother had never warned me about being a schmuck in life. It really would be a hell of a lot easier sometimes to just join the crowd.

You can get into all the weeds of what your personal preference influences peddlers were selling you but I ignored all that and made my own personal judgement calls. Everything you wrote sounded like nothing more than the garbage I heard when I tried to turn on CNN, just the same as all the garbage that came and comes out of FOX.

I became amazed a number of years back when I realized how incredibly easy it is to influence and manipulate people. I always thought people who followed any Religion or Jim Jones and David Koresh were just sad lonely souls but the sheep are far more numerous than I ever could have imagined.

Sometimes I wish my Mother had never warned me about being a schmuck in life. It really would be a hell of a lot easier sometimes to just join the crowd.
The difference is....I'm 65 and I remember when Trump burst on the scene in the late 70's and early 80's. My opinion was NOT shaped by the "fake news" media....indeed, back, then the media was falling all over themselves to paint Trump as the Wunderkind. They weren't the enemy of the people then....hell....they created his greatest asset....his brand. I saw thru the clown then...no help from the media

The difference is....I'm 65 and I remember when Trump burst on the scene in the late 70's and early 80's. My opinion was NOT shaped by the "fake news" media....indeed, back, then the media was falling all over themselves to paint Trump as the Wunderkind. They weren't the enemy of the people then....hell....they created his greatest asset....his brand. I saw thru the clown then...no help from the media

Again I’m getting nothing but personal emotional responses here. Let me know when you finish reading all this information and then maybe we can continue to interact.

Bad character "Trumps" good policy every time. He was a disgusting ahole in the 80's and he was a disgusting and juvenile ahole in 2020. Despite his good policies, he turned my county, which has voted red since LBJ, blue because he is not the kind of man that moderate Republicans cared for. The trouble is - he and his acolytes have renamed "moderate Republican" to RINO. Divisive as hell...but that's our boy.

Bad character "Trumps" good policy every time. He was a disgusting ahole in the 80's and he was a disgusting and juvenile ahole in 2020. Despite his good policies, he turned my county, which has voted red since LBJ, blue because he is not the kind of man that moderate Republicans cared for. The trouble is - he and his acolytes have renamed "moderate Republican" to RINO. Divisive as hell...but that's our boy.

You’re an emotional fellow aren’t you. Anyway the biggest problem with our Country isn’t the Politicians. It’s the people. Politicians on both sides and everywhere suk because the people of this Country suk. They’re all too juvenile and ignorant to really be a part of a civilized discussion or even a truly civilized Country. We get what we deserve and we deserve what we get.

Anyway you enjoy your emotional rants. If anything I’m sure they help you get through the mundanity of your day.

FC0CFC38-DA22-451D-AEFE-F3E5CDC2954E.jpeg