The EMPEROR has NO CLOTHES !

Wow, that actually works. That’s kind of sad though, it’s like breaking up the Three Stooges. Dog being Curley, NHBB being Larry and KC being Moe. The only satirical funny thing about them though is that there are tens of millions just like them that are allowed to vote. Hence their like has delivered upon us AOC.

Dude, don't be dissin' the Stooges.

Should President Trump release the names of Congressmen that settle sexual harassment claims with taxpayers money?

[
54462893_10211209271502070_8841127287609884672_n.jpg
QUOTE="NewHampshire Black Bears, post: 1322460, member: 359"]All you RE-PLUGS have to do, is remember this one name, when a lot of this stuff goes to the SCOTUS, is " JOHN ROBERTS " !!
You've been warned !![/QUOTE]

[
54462893_10211209271502070_8841127287609884672_n.jpg
QUOTE="NewHampshire Black Bears, post: 1322460, member: 359"]All you RE-PLUGS have to do, is remember this one name, when a lot of this stuff goes to the SCOTUS, is " JOHN ROBERTS " !!
You've been warned !!
[/QUOTE]

Funny picture Insp4,.....B U T, do YOU dispute what I opined about Chief Justice John Roberts ??
Us Intelligent people want to know !!

Us Intelligent people want to know !![/QUOTE]
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lmao!

Hey Dog'.
How come I can't get any of these RE-PLUGS to give me an answer about how SURE they are about Chief Justice John Roberts, ' Toeing the Line '. You know, like the M O R O N, FAUX NEWS, HANNITY, and EL RUSHBO ??????????????

So instead of a 1,000 mile long gap, it's a 1,226 mile long gap.

A Trump MAGA supporter on another board provided this link to show how great Trump is...the poverty rate among Hispanics in this country is at it's lowest ever. He then went on to quote another part of the article:

So...while OBAMA was president, the percentage of illegal Hispanics DROPPED from 24% to 15%. The was before Trump ever uttered the words "So help us God"; And it was also without a wall.

KC, I believe it was the Border Patrol who elaborated on those numbers...Your friend is correct to a point. Under Obama, illegals did drop due to the fact that most who wanted to be here were already here. Now most entering illegally are from all points on the compass...they call them OTM's...other Than Mexicans.