" THE WALL "

Here you go Bears! Although you could have looked this up yourself.
Trump tours wall as construction hits 200-mile mark, says southern border has 'never been more secure'

Ya, BUT construction WILL STOP, After the BABOON is jettisoned in Nov, and Long before it's completed.
THAT YOU can take to the Bank !

Now as usual Insp69, how do you like THOSE Apples ?????

Ya, BUT construction WILL STOP, After the BABOON is jettisoned in Nov, and Long before it's completed.
THAT YOU can take to the Bank !

Now as usual Insp69, how do you like THOSE Apples ?????
What's the matter Bears? Just more childish trash! ........ Come on man back up your B.S. or just get out of the game!

Surprise! Surprise!
image.jpg
Supreme Court denies request to halt construction of the border wall

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...5a2_3Z6dy2Cgxk3lcZNyqvI7GY5o-UzcRIBIAAqv_01Qk

Bears you ever ask yourself why Democrats say it is too expensive to build a wall but free welfare for illegals is both affordable and sustainable?

And when you can't get illegals to pick produce, then what ??
I hope-to-helll you don't think whitey will 'pick' for 5/6 $$ per hour.

Then you'll be SCREAMING that you have to pay $5 for a head of lettuce, or $5/6 a pound for tomatoes/grapes ! Right La', Insp69 ??

Well Bears you know we have these things called H-2A visas. Those are issued to TEMPORARY agricultural workers. So your claim is a bit silly. We don't have to tolerate illegals to get cheap farming labor.

Considering that is below minimum wage probably not. The question I have for you is why you are OK with farmers paying that low wage but you think someone flipping a hamburger should make $15 an hour? Seriously can you explain that to me because I don't get it?

Then you'll be SCREAMING that you have to pay $5 for a head of lettuce, or $5/6 a pound for tomatoes/grapes ! Right La', Insp69 ??
Nope. Again H-2A visas.

Insp69.

Once JB beats the MORON, JB says $ 00.00 for WALL building !!

How you like those " APPLES " !!
Bears, you are hilarious!..........How many days tell the first debate Bears?...... Oh, by the way, Barr should announce the results of Durum investigation here shortly! And those to be indited! Should get interesting vary quickly!!

Bears you ever ask yourself why Democrats say it is too expensive to build a wall but free welfare for illegals is both affordable and sustainable?

Well Bears you know we have these things called H-2A visas. Those are issued to TEMPORARY agricultural workers. So your claim is a bit silly. We don't have to tolerate illegals to get cheap farming labor.

Considering that is below minimum wage probably not. The question I have for you is why you are OK with farmers paying that low wage but you think someone flipping a hamburger should make $15 an hour? Seriously can you explain that to me because I don't get it?

Nope. Again H-2A visas.
Bears you have failed to respond so I will ask again. Why is it too expensive to build a wall but free welfare for illegals is both affordable and sustainable? Can you answer that? I don't think you can.

You also stated if we stopped the influx of illegals we would have no one to pick produce. Then I stated that was not true that migrant workers are provided H-2A visas. So why do we have to suffer illegal immigration for the sake of cheaper food when the government has a perfectly legal way for migrant workers to enter the country TEMPORARILY to work those farms? Can you answer that? I don't think you can.

You then made the comment that "whitey"....... double standard racism if I have ever seen it..... would not pick for 5/6 $$ per hour. I then asked you why you are OK with farmers paying that low wage but you think someone flipping a hamburger should make $15 an hour? Can you answer that? I don't think you can. I thought you Democrats were all about equality.

You know people said illegals are targeted as employees in chicken processing plants because Americans won't take those jobs. After ICE raided Tyson they had (IIRC) 80 percent of those jobs filled in ONE DAY by American citizens. Of course the pay went up but the prices of their poultry products stayed the same.

You need to wake up and pay attention to what is really going on. These companies are hiring smugglers to bring cheap labor into this country. They make false promises then abuse the workers. They have health and safety violations that do not get reported because the illegals are afraid to speak up. The biggest criminals in human trafficking are in fact industries that make use of large amounts of illegal labor.

Read these to get a real picture of what is going on.

All of these links are related to the Bean Station raid.
https://www.cannabisequipmentnews.c...slaughterhouse-slapped-with-safety-violations
https://www.cannabisequipmentnews.c...-owner-to-plead-guilty-after-immigration-raid
https://www.mbtmag.com/home/news/21048418/workers-sue-immigration-authorities-over-raid

Then there are these links.
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/09/749932968/chicken-plants-see-little-fallout-from-immigration-raids
Federal agents carried out one of the largest immigration raids in recent history this week, arresting nearly 700 workers at chicken processing plants in Mississippi.

But you can still buy a rotisserie bird at your local supermarket tonight for less than $10. (so much for your theory that getting rid of illegals would drive the prices up Bears)

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/20/us/tyson-foods-indicted-in-plan-to-smuggle-illegal-workers.html
Tyson is on probation after pleading guilty in 1997 to making illegal gifts to Mike Espy, the former agriculture secretary.

Along with the company, the government charged two Tyson executives, Robert Hash, a vice president in Springdale, Ark., and Gerald Lankford, a human resources manager, with defrauding the government by conspiring to recruit Mexican and Central American immigrants along the United States border with Mexico and by helping them obtain illegal documents like fraudulent Social Security cards.

The government said it found documents that showed payments from Tyson to smugglers, and indications that the company used temporary employment agencies to cover up actions. (Bears do you remember me saying these temp agencies are supplying these employers illegal labor?)

Bears you have failed to respond so I will ask again. Why is it too expensive to build a wall but free welfare for illegals is both affordable and sustainable? Can you answer that? I don't think you can.

You also stated if we stopped the influx of illegals we would have no one to pick produce. Then I stated that was not true that migrant workers are provided H-2A visas. So why do we have to suffer illegal immigration for the sake of cheaper food when the government has a perfectly legal way for migrant workers to enter the country TEMPORARILY to work those farms? Can you answer that? I don't think you can.

You then made the comment that "whitey"....... double standard racism if I have ever seen it..... would not pick for 5/6 $$ per hour. I then asked you why you are OK with farmers paying that low wage but you think someone flipping a hamburger should make $15 an hour? Can you answer that? I don't think you can. I thought you Democrats were all about equality.

You know people said illegals are targeted as employees in chicken processing plants because Americans won't take those jobs. After ICE raided Tyson they had (IIRC) 80 percent of those jobs filled in ONE DAY by American citizens. Of course the pay went up but the prices of their poultry products stayed the same.

You need to wake up and pay attention to what is really going on. These companies are hiring smugglers to bring cheap labor into this country. They make false promises then abuse the workers. They have health and safety violations that do not get reported because the illegals are afraid to speak up. The biggest criminals in human trafficking are in fact industries that make use of large amounts of illegal labor.

Read these to get a real picture of what is going on.

All of these links are related to the Bean Station raid.
https://www.cannabisequipmentnews.c...slaughterhouse-slapped-with-safety-violations
https://www.cannabisequipmentnews.c...-owner-to-plead-guilty-after-immigration-raid
https://www.mbtmag.com/home/news/21048418/workers-sue-immigration-authorities-over-raid

Then there are these links.
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/09/749932968/chicken-plants-see-little-fallout-from-immigration-raids
Federal agents carried out one of the largest immigration raids in recent history this week, arresting nearly 700 workers at chicken processing plants in Mississippi.

But you can still buy a rotisserie bird at your local supermarket tonight for less than $10. (so much for your theory that getting rid of illegals would drive the prices up Bears)

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/20/us/tyson-foods-indicted-in-plan-to-smuggle-illegal-workers.html
Tyson is on probation after pleading guilty in 1997 to making illegal gifts to Mike Espy, the former agriculture secretary.

Along with the company, the government charged two Tyson executives, Robert Hash, a vice president in Springdale, Ark., and Gerald Lankford, a human resources manager, with defrauding the government by conspiring to recruit Mexican and Central American immigrants along the United States border with Mexico and by helping them obtain illegal documents like fraudulent Social Security cards.

The government said it found documents that showed payments from Tyson to smugglers, and indications that the company used temporary employment agencies to cover up actions. (Bears do you remember me saying these temp agencies are supplying these employers illegal labor?)

The WALL ?

They've STOPPED the TUNNELS, La', RIGHT ??

The WALL ?

They've STOPPED the TUNNELS, La', RIGHT ??
They have been able to detect people digging tunnels since ancient times Bears.

In fact the Mythbusters tested that and found it to be plausible in season 5 episode 39 "Chinese Invasion Alarm"

The ancient Chinese were able to detect an invading army tunneling beneath the ground by using a drum submerged in a shaft.

In the modern age they could use a combination of seismic detection equipment (initial detection) and ground penetrating radar (confirmation) to detect tunnels easily and with great accuracy.

The truth is if the government was of a mind to they could shut those damn tunnels down and fast.

It amazes me I asked you several questions and 8 words is all you could muster. That communicates to me and everyone else on this forum that you have no answer, no counterpoint, that you can't defend your position but despite that you are going hold onto it.

Why do you support something you can't defend? Does that make you think even for a second that your ideals might be flawed? That maybe you should reassess your beliefs? I will be damned if I started publicly proclaiming support for something I could not even defend.