The End of Israel

Buckethead

Apr 2, 2009
Because we now know Obama is the Appeaser in Chief, and has succumb to merely suckling the breast of terrorist (finance) supporting nations (Saudi Arabia), alah (formerly known as god) forbid he take a stand against another terrorist supporting nation in wiping Israel off the map.

Gafftastic Biden and his infinite wisdom says....

Vice President Joe Biden issued a high-level admonishment to Israel's new government Tuesday that it would be "ill advised" to launch a military strike against Iran.

This is after Irans has said multiple times that Israel should be wiped off the map. And they have pretty much gave the middle finger to the UN, Obama and everyone else for that matter about being pressured to discontinue nuclear capability. International pressure seemed to work so well for North Korea.

Oh yeah thats right, Obama and Iran already had a game plan...and it wasnt college hoops.

Obama Held Secret Talks With Iran, Syria Weeks Before Election

His title will soon change to Commander in Genocide.

What a sad day it is for America....

Ahmadinejad said Israel should be wiped off, the clerics who run the joint have not said the same. I have red nothing to support the idea that they would let Ahmadinejad carry out his threat. The clerics have no wish to be turned into a charcoal briquette.

BTW, the House of Saud and Bush were/are quite close.

Ahmadinejad said Israel should be wiped off, the clerics who run the joint have not said the same. I have red nothing to support the idea that they would let Ahmadinejad carry out his threat. The clerics have no wish to be turned into a charcoal briquette.

You do know the 'House of Saud' is of Saudi Arabia?
:lol:

In case you haven't noticed, the surrounding Islamic nations feel the same way about Israel, including Saudi.

Let me guess, you are blaming bush for this as well? Wtf?

Poor Israel, it only has a couple of hundred nuclear weapons.
I do not speak Farsi (thats Iranian for the Bubba crowd) so I am not going to believe the corporate controlled media's spin on the "wipe off the map" quote.
Lets say U.S.-rael attacks Iran. Now what? You think you can walk right in and call yourselves "liberators'? Liberators of wealth perhaps.
Any way, Iranians are not Ay-rabs(again for the Bubbas). They have a proud fighting tradition dating back to the days of the Persian Empire. They were were able to fend off Saddam for 8 years ; even with all his U.S. support.
Attack Iran? I dare you. Unfortunately the "Masters of War" won't be the ones paying the price. They will reap the monetary gains. It will be you and I who will pay with the blood of our children in some conjoured up war. :down: :down: :down: :down:

Oh yeah, Iran celebrates "Nuclear Day" today.

To bad we didn't join in on the celebration with a little "fireworks" of our own.

But our current nutless in chief would never think of offending his long time middle eastern buddies.

What does that mean to you?
It means despite any apologetic stance Obama has to the Muslim world, that is not what they want. They want total surrender to islamic law, pay a tax, abide by Sharia Law, adopt Muslim religion, etc. For those infidels (non believers) would be put to certain death as it is currently being done.

For those infidels (non believers) would be put to certain death as it is currently being done.
Considering the fact the their are 1.5 billion Islamic worshipers in the world, why have they not wiped us non-believers off the face of the earth?

I actually ran into one today, and he did not try and kill me. I was in complete shock! Maybe he will do me in tomorrow (as I work with him).

I guess I was just lucky. :unsure:

Buckethead is a very fitting name for you. :lol:
First of all lets get one thing straight. (deleted by Moderator), but I don't adhear to the phony left vs. right, liberal vs. conservative bull shite. Bush the "conservative" tripled the size of government, including the BATF. Obama the "liberal" banker puppet is continuing the so called war on terror. So he says he's closing Guantanamo. Big deal, they'll just send the prisoners somewhere else.
I am a firm believer in the constitution. Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom. That means guarding jealously your liberties, not sending your children to the altar of Baal to be a blood sacrifice for the luciferian New World Order clowns who run this world and start wars to further increase their wealth and power. Great scam! They start a war, wrap themselves around the flag to rile up the people; then the people pay the price in blood!
Wasn't it George Washington who warned us against entangling alliances? Didn't Dwight Eisenhower warn us against the military industrial complex?
Save all your bull about communists and Hitler. The same people who funded the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, funded Hitler: The Wall Street banker criminals.
Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution
Wall Street Finaces Hitler
I am also a firm believer in gun control: Breathe, Relax, Aim, Squeeze, FIRE! :up:

Does anyone really think Israel gives a crap what Joe "Paying More Taxes Is Patriotic" Biden has to say ?

Israel recognizes that this new administration is a weak administration and they will do what is in their best interest....................with or without The Annoited ones blessing ! :shock:

Considering the fact the their are 1.5 billion Islamic worshipers in the world, why have they not wiped us non-believers off the face of the earth?

I actually ran into one today, and he did not try and kill me. I was in complete shock! Maybe he will do me in tomorrow (as I work with him).

I guess I was just lucky. :unsure:

All Islamics are not Terrorists Tech.......................but did you notice lately, that "ALL" Terrorist seem to be Islamic ?

Wake up and smell the roses !

All Islamics are not Terrorists Tech.......................but did you notice lately, that "ALL" Terrorist seem to be Islamic ?

Wake up and smell the roses !
Smell these roses:
World War 2 brought an incredible amount of wealth to a few powerful people. The end of the war meant that now we had to go back to a peace time economy. That would mean profits would shrink also. Well, we can't allow that to happen! Some how we had to keep the economy on a war footing. How do we justify that to the American people? We need a new enemy. Who could it be? How about our one time ally the Russians? Wasn't Al-Qaeda our ally once also?... I'm getting ahead of myself.
The National Security Act of 1947 put us on this new "Cold War" footing. We found our enemy du jour: them damn commies! There was a commie every where you turned. Commies everywhere! You aunt Mable could be a commie! This got all the kids under their desks during air raid drills to further increase the paranoia.
The act created the NSA, the CIA the DOD and the U.S. Air Force out of the Army Air Corps, among other things. The whole giant military/industrial complex we have today is the result of the National Security Act of 1947.
The Cold War came and went. There's only so many "freedom fighters" out there to justify such an enourmous military expenditure; we went through the defense cuts of the 90's.
All this "peace" was cutting into profits! Time for a new boogie man.
On September 11, 2001, the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked by 19 Al-Qaeda types in four high jacked airliners. After flying for 45 minutes around some of the most protected air space in the world, not a single fighter was scrambled to intercept. This operation was allegedly mastered minded by our one time freind and ally, Osama bin Laden. Osama didn't like us anymore. He didn't want to see McDonalds in Mecca. He wanted to keep his woman in a burqa! He hates us for our freedoms! Now he wants to get YOU!
Al-Qaeda is everywhere! That little old lady pushing a walker being patted down by TSA could be Al-Qaeda! Take off your shoes! Follow oders! Don't question your leaders!
Bush will protect us!...I mean... Obama is our new messiah! :lol:
No more Cold War, the commies aren't out to get you. Its the terrorists now! Welcome to the Global War on Terror!