Question for the conservatives

Since majority (still rules) in almost everything, the majority of the GOP will make it HARDER for NUT JOBS like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz to EVER get as far as they have got,.........Except in the "RED BLOCK" of 6-8 (south of the M/D line) states.
And that my progressive friends IS EXACTLY what we Want,....Because there will Always be that Division in that TOTALLY F'd Up Repug Party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for our collegues ..dell and NUMB-NUTS, er...southwind,..................it has to be Very frustration for dell, because Pennsylvania will NEVER let a TEA-POTTY Nut-Job..make it to the US Senate.

Now for ol' southwind,.......living in that Modern State of Georgia (YEAH..RIGHT), well his chances are Very Good.

Lean Forward

Since majority (still rules) in almost everything, the majority of the GOP will make it HARDER for NUT JOBS like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz to EVER get as far as they have got,.........Except in the "RED BLOCK" of 6-8 (south of the M/D line) states.

As for our collegues ..dell and NUMB-NUTS, er...southwind,..................it has to be Very frustration for dell, because Pennsylvania will NEVER let a TEA-POTTY Nut-Job..make it to the US Senate.

Lean Forward
s60.gif

The majority of the voting conservatives are what make or break the GOP. Your Cruz's and Paul's are the tip of the iceberg new majority.

Pennsylvania Tea Party member in the Senate.....oh....you got me there Bear......

Toomey emerges as surprise Tea Party Republican voice on ‘supercommittee’

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Read more: http://thehill.com/b...e#ixzz2P33ls8O1[/background]​

Bend Over
3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif

Bear,

how's that two foot of snow doing up there?

It's 70 here in ole NC today but hey first thing I thought when I woke this morning was "Man I sure wish I could plow the snow in my driveway today" .....lol enjoy your weekend ol furry one!

Reactions: 1 person
Bear,

how's that two foot of snow doing up there?

It's 70 here in ole NC today but hey first thing I thought when I woke this morning was "Man I sure wish I could plow the snow in my driveway today" .....lol enjoy your weekend ol furry one!

Thanx..' cit,
Actually, it hit almost 60..in downtown Beantown @ ye ol' Railroad station today, and not any snow bank(s) to be found.
50 miles to the North up the Interstate here in NH, the last of the Dirty grey snowbanks are melting away like the wicked Witch/Dorothy/and Toto.
For the whole year, I'll trade you ALL of my 70/80/90/100 degree days, for your 60/50/40/30 degree ones PLUS a years subscription to the Manchester(NH) Union Leader newspaper. That friggin' RAG comes in handy, should one run out of Toilet Paper, or need to line the bottom of the bird-cage !

Oh dell...it's not just progressives - if conservatives would be in charge, we'd still be giving those countries money to "spread democracy". Look at how much they gave Iraq.

And I seem to recall our Yalie president referring to South Korea as part of this "axis of evil". Sounds a LOT like there would have been intervention there too.

Hey blowhard, show me a link, just one, where Bush labeled South Korea as part of the "axis of evil". Sounds a LOT like you're making stuff up.

Hey blowhard, show me a link, just one, where Bush labeled South Korea as part of the "axis of evil". Sounds a LOT like you're making stuff up.
My bad....had Syria and Korea on the mind and the fingers mistyped. Change that to NOrth and it certainly was part of his Axis of evil - still want a link?

Reactions: 1 person
No, I want you to contract your statement, that no one has answered your original question !

Remember all the talk about attack,attack,attack !

Your original question is bogus at best. Regardless of how con's feel or react, you know damn well money will be spent without regard to how it will be paid for.
SouthWind makes a very good point....that being if we had no Israel and no war, congress would be wasting money like drunken sailors. You know it, I know it.

Sorry Dell, it's not. I didn't support the war in Iraq. Mainly because I didn't want to see American lives lost in a war against a country that didn't do anything to us. But also because we couldn't afford it. But I was an America hater. Conservatives apparenly LIKE war. It gives them the warm fuzzies to kick a little butt. They don't seem to even mind not having the money to pay for it, so long as they have a republican in the white house.

Sorry Dell, it's not. I didn't support the war in Iraq. Mainly because I didn't want to see American lives lost in a war against a country that didn't do anything to us. But also because we couldn't afford it. But I was an America hater. Conservatives apparenly LIKE war. It gives them the warm fuzzies to kick a little butt. They don't seem to even mind not having the money to pay for it, so long as they have a republican in the white house.

Last i looked, on both sides, there wasn't a whole lot of concern as how the Iraq gig was going to be paid for.....you can supply differing information?

Last i looked, on both sides, there wasn't a whole lot of concern as how the Iraq gig was going to be paid for.....you can supply differing information?
Nope. Bush lied, soldiers died. Democrats lacked a backbone. I seem to recall that anyone who dared speak out against the war was pretty much called anti American. Where is Joseph Welch when you need him?

Nope. Bush lied, soldiers died. Democrats lacked a backbone. I seem to recall that anyone who dared speak out against the war was pretty much called anti American. Where is Joseph Welch when you need him?

So people just like you sentenced hundreds of US soldiers to their fate then.

Where were you protesting in the streets?