The Hub Travel card #

rjh

Veteran
Aug 22, 2005
I am a west employee, and today got my new badge with the new # (I lost my old HP badge). That number allows me to sign into the hub, but I can't get into the travel center. What is the "relationship" number after the US when you sign in?

123456US11100 might get you into the travel section. You, of course should use your own employee number-instead of 123456. Not sure if it will work. I think the new travel/employee numbers are to work for the new ETC. And not the current travel system in place-on the HUB.......can anyone else help??? That US11100 is for CREW--so not sure it that helps you or not......

Same here. Everytime I go to book a flight (be it ED20 or non-rev, I get "System Unavailable. Please Try again later."

I was able to get into it Sunday, tried just now no luck.

Attachments

• SoundBarrier.jpg
    SoundBarrier.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 87
Just spoke with a nice fellow named Benny in the US employee travel office regarding the online travel tool. Seems that it is a SABRE/EDS problem and the pass bureau is just as irritated about it as us. He told me that server capacity is being upgraded and the issues should be fixed by late April.