Employee Travel Center To Launch Soon

Furloughed "East" here and I, for one, am upset that access to the Hub has been taken away. Does anyone know if furloughee's will get the access back once the intergration happens?

I work in the same building as the IT folks (although I am not part of that department). I can tell you that those employees are working their a***s off to get a lot of this integration done. I know several IT guys that are putting in their normal 8-5 and many days staying until 100 or 200 in the morning working to implement and test everything. This is a HUGE project and I think they are doing a tremendous job under the circumstances.
I think the IT department, as a whole, is the busiest in this whole merger. All areas have things to work on, but IT's responsibilities have to be completed before we are truly "one airline", and what they do impacts everyone else in this airline.

I think they are doing a fantastic job! Imagine designing a system that has to interact with TWO SEPARATE reservations systems. Issuing new ID numbers will impact other systems as well. So many systems use the "old" employee/badge numbers, such as the HP DRS system for non-rev, the crew scheduling systems, etc. So, the old employee nubmers in those systems may eventually have to be converted to new employee numbers.

Furloughed "East" here and I, for one, am upset that access to the Hub has been taken away. Does anyone know if furloughee's will get the access back once the intergration happens?

Also furloughed "east"............was very upset as well that the HUB asked me change my password and then came back with "you are not authorized" to view these pages"..what?????!!!!!!!!!!....not too sure about the pass integration deal, and what will happen with that. I did call the pass line and I am still listed with my family to travel, till when who knows, but the pass travel in the "east" said we will be able to travel on "wests" routes!?............stay tuned............ :)

I am a "buyout" person and have been denied access to the hub. I talked to the travel office and was told we would NOT be added to the new system and would have to check flights and list over the phone! C'mon!!!!!!

If there are areas they don't want us to have access to then just restrict us to the "non-rev" travel section.

Please stop treating us like the redheaded stepchildren!

Please stop treating us like the redheaded stepchildren!

Don't want to sound trite, but merging the East and the West active employees into one usable pass system as quickly as possible has to be priority number one. Adding additional requirements will only slow the process down. Hard to be patient, but is there another answer?