The IAM has Filed a grievance.

Call District 141 about your contract or Labor Relations.

Aslo the vote was in January but it took several months of meetings with the company to write language, gather intent and proofread.

I don't have the exact date but it was either the first of second week of November.

This is a question asked of DP and Here is his answer. You can find this Q and A in the compass web site. :)

Q. Once the Certificate merger is complete is there any plan(s) to renegotiate any of the labor contracts (concessions given during bankruptcy)?
A. As the operation is integrated to one certificate, the unions will be working on seniority integration and towards one contract (for instance, the pilots will ultimately operate under one contract and those discussions have already started). However, to be fair, there aren’t plans to snapback wages to pre-bankruptcy levels. The environment we are operating in now is the new reality for our industry, and you’ll see this more and more as other carriers go through their own re-organizing efforts (Northwest and Delta have both recently entered Chapter 11 and are likely going to go through what US just completed). One of the main reasons investors invested in the new US Airways was because the labor costs were in line with what the market can bear, and because AWA and US had comparable labor costs. This is necessary for our airline to compete in this new low fare environment, which is likely here to stay.

The CSA's at US-West are already pretty pissed that a ten year agent at HP makes about $10, while the East agents make $16.
keep that anger....dont mean to be negative but we need to fight for what we are worth...I work in a field station and do the job of 3....I am not giving up or being negative-just fighting for my worth!