The time has come for hard working Americans to take back this country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labor Dawg

Advanced
Oct 2, 2007
PHL
Change is in the air and corporate America had better stand up and listen!

To see the IAM yes men set down. Is a wonderful thing, but it must not stop here. The flight attendants, customer service agents and the pilots deserve better from the company {as well as the leadership of their perspective unions}. This game that Doug and his cronies are pulling will back fire on them. They have written checks they can't cash. They have lied to the employees, the investors and more importantly the flying public. If they do not wake up this company will go down in flames. The company cannot continue to operate the way they are operating it.
I am very proud of the employees that I worked with and wish nothing but the best for them. I am glad to see them finally stand up for themselves. This Management team has let us all down. We need strong leadership within the unions to address the weak leaders in this Management. They need to be exposed to the financial communities for the frauds that they are. I really hope to see the union leadership from each union come together and as a whole demand change. If they don't listen then everyone in each union should work to the letter of the contracts.
Times are changing all around. There will be a change in the White House and we as the labor leaders should meet with our new elected leaders with the same approach we are now using with US Airways. This means we need to hold the elected leadership accountable for their promises!

When I fly I always see one ad in the US Airways mag. You only get what you negotiate! This statement says it all so get busy Union leaders!​

AM I ALONE IN THIS THOUGHT? Are the companies correct or are we as hard working Americans more deserving than this? Please tell me some one out there believes this because if not we are all doomed to be enslaved by corporate America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back