The WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.. TRUMP

NOW, we're RID of this MF !
Anyone thinks that this ORANGE TURD will get people elected in traditional BLUE States, is Smoking CRACK !!
Only problem with that is conservatives have been eating away at the dem advantage. This won't change anything.....you make a wager on 24 days of dem idiocy.......Notice Biden has flip flopped on many of his statements in only 24 days?
He's a puppet who is easily convinced otherwise by his 'handlers'.

I'm sure there will be much more dissention with the left down the road.

2022.....yeah baby.

Doesn't matter anymore.
The outcome was quite predictable as the tRump sheep already decided their votes b4 the discussion.
Poor DemoRats thought that truth beat lies, oops...:eek:

“I want to first thank my team of dedicated lawyers and others for their tireless work upholding justice and defending truth. My deepest thanks as well to all of the United States Senators and Members of Congress who stood proudly for the Constitution we all revere and for the sacred legal principals at the heart of our country.”

“It is a sad commentary on our times that one political party in America is given a free pass to denigrate the rule of law, defame law enforcement, cheer mobs, excuse rioters, and transform justice into a tool of political vengeance, and persecute, blacklist, cancel and suppress all people and viewpoints with whom or which they disagree. I always have, and always will, be a champion for the unwavering rule of law, the heroes of law enforcement, and the right of Americans to peacefully and honorably debate the issues of the day without malice and without hate.”

#Impeachment Former President Trump statement, “Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun. In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together…”@CBSNews pic.twitter.com/m1gFPxfqbj

— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) February 13, 2021

Tell me Bears how long does it take to get rid of a bad case of TDS?

It's pretty telling the amount of hate I see spewed in your posts yet you provide no specific examples that you take issue with to justify your apparent outrage.

Participating in the 2 minutes of hate are we? It's fashionable.

Not after yesterday, we aren't. The Senate made sure of that.
Thats the sad part.

Jan 6 will be his legacy. Not the kind any normal president would want to have but then again trump long has been abnormal. Funny part is Melania is jealous bout Jill Biden popularity yet Melania was a do nothing flotus.

Between jan 6 n jan 20 would of been and should been thr time period to getting the impeachment trial but old Mitch failed to reconvene the gop back. Not to mention mitch speech was total off the wall

Not after yesterday, we aren't. The Senate made sure of that.
tenor.gif

Thats the sad part.

Jan 6 will be his legacy. Not the kind any normal president would want to have but then again trump long has been abnormal. Funny part is Melania is jealous bout Jill Biden popularity yet Melania was a do nothing flotus.

Between jan 6 n jan 20 would of been and should been thr time period to getting the impeachment trial but old Mitch failed to reconvene the gop back. Not to mention mitch speech was total off the wall

So your left makes a mockery of the constitution and you're ok with that......noted.

Preferable to a lifetime of hate.

Sunday talking head shows doing their best sales pitch for hate right now.

tenor.gif

So your left makes a mockery of the constitution and you're ok with that......noted.

Sunday talking head shows doing their best sales pitch for hate right now.
Plenty of constitutional experts agree w the fact trump impeachment over Jan 6 insurrection was constitutional. Its the far righties that made mockery of it. Its noted how u are full support of a criminal who incited violence n could careless bout his former vp n put many lives in danger not to mention the loss of 5 lives

After careful consideration of the respective counsels’ arguments, I have concluded that President Trump is guilty of the charge made by the House of Representatives. President Trump attempted to corrupt the election by pressuring the Secretary of State of Georgia to falsify the election results in his state. President Trump incited the insurrection against Congress by using the power of his office to summon his supporters to Washington on January 6th and urging them to march on the Capitol during the counting of electoral votes. He did this despite the obvious and well known threats of violence that day. President Trump also violated his oath of office by failing to protect the Capitol, the Vice President, and others in the Capitol. Each and every one of these conclusions compels me to support conviction.

Mitt Romney

Tell me Bears how long does it take to get rid of a bad case of TDS?

It's pretty telling the amount of hate I see spewed in your posts yet you provide no specific examples that you take issue with to justify your apparent outrage.

Participating in the 2 minutes of hate are we? It's fashionable.

' OKIE '.

I'm glad the IMP #2 is over. (The TURD was never going to get 17 spineless Q-Trumplicans).

As for me THINKING about this A-H ?

" MARK - IT - DOWN - TODAY ", that the T U R D ... Will NEVER influence a traditional Blue State, ever in his miserable life. (YO BROTHA'S', get those ' Mail-Ins ' in the MAIL) ( DTW/MKE/PHL/PIT)

Do the 'Blue-State' Math, AZ or GA excepted, and the 'GOOD GUYS' will always garner " 270 " every time.

THAT'S WHAT WILL STICK IN YOUR CABEZA for a long, long time !

see ya', in " 22 " !!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of constitutional experts agree w the fact trump impeachment over Jan 6 insurrection was constitutional. Its the far righties that made mockery of it. Its noted how u are full support of a criminal who incited violence n could careless bout his former vp n put many lives in danger not to mention the loss of 5 lives
If it was constitutional, the process of a Senate trial is to be presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Justice Roberts wanted nothing to do with this constitutional mockery. That should tell any 'constitutional scholar' all they need to know, right there.

' OKIE '.

I'm glad the IMP #2 is over. (The TURD was never going to get 17 spineless Q-Trumplicans).

As for me THINKING about this A-H ?

" MARK - IT - DOWN - TODAY ", that the T U R D ... Will NEVER influence a traditional Blue State, ever in his miserable life. (YO BROTHA'S', get those ' Mail-Ins ' in the MAIL) ( DTW/MKE/PHL/PIT)

Do the 'Blue-State' Math, AZ or GA excepted, and the 'GOOD GUYS' will always garner " 270 " every time.

THAT'S WHAT WILL STICK IN YOUR CABEZA for a long, long time !

see ya', in " 22 " !!!!!!!!!!!
The assholes you support keep killing union jobs, killing our independence on foreign oil, selling jobs, again, to China, and laying more and more restrictions on the citizens, blue states will do what they did in 2016.

Take it to the bank, that's the how and why of Him getting elected then.

Looking like, so far, after not even a month, history is on its way to repeating itself.

Double Deuce House and Senate.