The WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.. TRUMP

Is this the Global Warming the Democrats were warning us about?

upload_2021-2-16_1-25-44.png

Larry Elder laying down some truth.

Showing the Democrat politicians and BLM for the manipulative scum they are, including Biden and Harris.

Cnn...

Ben Thompson D.Mississippi has filed a lawsuit against trump and his cohort in crime rudy Giuliani over the Jan 6 Insurrection attack on the Capitol. Using a rare law enacted after the civil war. Could force dispositions from trump and or his cohorts

View attachment 15746

How Y'ALL like all that Yankee SNOW and COLD ?????

For Christs sake, I see all these trailers jacked-knifed, massive pile-ups.

Ever heard of SAND/SALT down in OKIE VILLE ????

How about TIRE CHAINS ?????????

Nothing FUNNIER than watching RED NECKS (trying to) Dive in Snow !!!

images

How does a polar vortex get to Tulsa?

Posting about cold weather in February as proof. Can we post stories about a heat wave in August to prove OUR side is right?

Oh look, a helo powered by fossil fuels spraying deice fluid made from fossil fuels on a windmill that is supposed to save us from climate change....

c4gp7cptnbubneu0vzpn.jpg

images

Oh look, a helo powered by fossil fuels spraying deice fluid made from fossil fuels on a windmill that is supposed to save us from climate change....

c4gp7cptnbubneu0vzpn.jpg

Because Takes-ass didn't opt for the internal deicing solutions because "it never gets cold enough here". Also...wind energy accounts for not quite 25% of the energy production in Takes-ass...it seems that the good old fossil fuel natural gas valves are freezing.

Having lived in North Texas for several years, they do not know of tire chains. Mostly because it rarely snows in Texas....it's usually ice, and chains don't work well on ice. They do not have salt trucks....only sand. And that only goes on overpasses. Finally, Texans...feel that 4WD in their SUV's means that they are invincible. Even many of the Yankee transplants seem to have forgotten that. There was a 100 car pile up in an ice storm in Fort Worth. The highway patrol said that most vehicles were travelling 75 mph. In an ice storm.

Because Takes-ass didn't opt for the internal deicing solutions because "it never gets cold enough here". Also...wind energy accounts for not quite 25% of the energy production in Takes-ass...it seems that the good old fossil fuel natural gas valves are freezing.
Hows the solar panels working out there and in the EU....bwaaahaahaa

Hows the solar panels working out there and in the EU....bwaaahaahaa

I didn't realize that the solar panels were the problem in Oklahoma and Texas.. FWIW - it was below zero most of the day here, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the sun was shining brighly. Kind of makes one wish that we had some solar panels in those wind farms.

But it's amazing that Texas could basically be shut down because of the loss of less than 25% of their power sources.

I didn't realize that the solar panels were the problem in Oklahoma and Texas.. FWIW - it was below zero most of the day here, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the sun was shining brighly. Kind of makes one wish that we had some solar panels in those wind farms.

But it's amazing that Texas could basically be shut down because of the loss of less than 25% of their power sources.
Texas is the fifth largest producer of wind power in the world.
How many rely on the Green New Deal for their power needs?

What I find funny is our current electrical infrastructure can't even keep up with our heating NEEDS but the left somehow thinks it is a great idea for everyone to have electric cars.

I mean you have to laugh at the absurdity of it.

Latest posts

Back