Tilted Wheel

proAMT

Advanced
Dec 3, 2005
SEA
Why vote? Would you continue to play roulette on a tilted wheel?

None of the choices are worth my vote. It's rigged.

Vote yes and your a sniveling spineless jellyfish who sold his union brothers and sisters out via more concessions and our sending brothers and sisters to the street.

Vote no and our contracts are abrogated and the company is able to impose terms on us.

The only way to show my dissatisfaction is not to be a part of the parade.

In less than a year corporate officers will be swimming in millions as a result of merger.

We pay they play.

Bankruptcy a business strategy used to make millions while skipping out on commitments and obligations.

At this point the only vote that would give me satisfaction would be voting to kick the TWU out the door.

Vote yes and your a sniveling spineless jellyfish who sold his union brothers and sisters out via more concessions and our sending brothers and sisters to the street.

Vote no and our contracts are abrogated and the company is able to impose terms on us.

In less than a year corporate officers will be swimming in millions as a result of merger.

We pay they play.

Bankruptcy a business strategy used to make millions while skipping out on commitments and obligations.

At this point the only vote that would give me satisfaction would be voting to kick the TWU out the door.
We are all beat down by this bancruptcy and the curruption from our union, but please Vote No....It takes only seconds to do, just like filling out an AMFA card.

Reactions: 3 people
If you do not vote I am sure the TWU will be happy to cast one for you. Yes, voting no could get a deal imposed, but there have to agreements with all unions to get out of BK. The only hope you have of getting anything better is to vote no.

Reactions: 3 people
If you do not vote I am sure the TWU will be happy to cast one for you. Yes, voting no could get a deal imposed, but there have to agreements with all unions to get out of BK. The only hope you have of getting anything better is to vote no.
Cast a vote for you?

Next you will be stating that the union will raise the dead to prevent an representation election.

Reactions: 1 person
Vote NO so the international can keep spending your dues money on negotiating with the company. If we cant vote them out maybe we can Bankrupt them out :D

We pay they play.

Guys,

Look we have to vote no, regardless of what you think about the process the fact remains they need a consenual agreement so that they can exit BK and get their large payoff in stock. The closer this gets to AA being forced into a merger the more Horton and his puppets will give so that they can get theirs it is that simple.At this point they are in search of 600 no votes to change their mind, please realize if you voted no last time and do not vote this time you just became one of those votes. Don't help Horton Out Vote NO!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

We pay they play.

Guys,

Look we have to vote no, regardless of what you think about the process the fact remains they need a consenual agreement so that they can exit BK and get their large payoff in stock. The closer this gets to AA being forced into a merger the more Horton and his puppets will give so that they can get theirs it is that simple.At this point they are in search of 600 no votes to change their mind, please realize if you voted no last time and do not vote this time you just became one of those votes. Don't help Horton Out Vote NO!!!!!!

Bump

Guys,

Look we have to vote no, regardless of what you think about the process the fact remains they need a consenual agreement so that they can exit BK and get their large payoff in stock

People keep saying this. I for one would like to see where it say that there MUST be a CONSENSUAL AGREEMENT to EXIT BK.

People keep saying this. I for one would like to see where it say that there MUST be a CONSENSUAL AGREEMENT to EXIT BK.
I don't believe it is written in stone anywhere, but the creditors and the judge both have indicated that they want a consensual agreement. I have searched and can't find any recent (since 9-11) bankruptcies where an airline emerged from bankruptcy without a consenual agreement with all their union contracts. Maybe someone with a little more knowledge on the subject can point one out, but I can't find one.

Latest posts