TLV Question

BajaBabe

Veteran
Aug 9, 2005
was wondering what the policy is at your airline on praying in the galleys to tlv. how long before departure do you guys have to leave the hotel and do you enjoy the passengers? thanks

It's a senior trip because the senior people will fly anything worth hours. It takes longer then blocked boarding time to board on a regular basis. The people are very difficult, with the religious needs that they have. I have worked it twice and I personally would rather scratch my eyes out then ever do it again. The sad part is once you get there the hasedic's (bad spelling not looking the proper up) disappear and TLV itself is such a nice place. What you have to go through to get there in my opinion is just not worth it. Also we have two flights a day, a day flight and a night flight, the day flight is worse since they are all up. I hope US Airways plans on serving Glat kosher meals to everyone, if not, be prepared to truely work for what you are paid.......

It's a senior trip because the senior people will fly anything worth hours. It takes longer then blocked boarding time to board on a regular basis. The people are very difficult, with the religious needs that they have. I have worked it twice and I personally would rather scratch my eyes out then ever do it again. The sad part is once you get there the hasedic's (bad spelling not looking the proper up) disappear and TLV itself is such a nice place. What you have to go through to get there in my opinion is just not worth it. Also we have two flights a day, a day flight and a night flight, the day flight is worse since they are all up. I hope US Airways plans on serving Glat kosher meals to everyone, if not, be prepared to truely work for what you are paid.......

if not, be prepared to truely work for what you are paid.......

wich is not much