non rev question

ekjkj

Feb 16, 2006
I don't non rev much and have a question; I listed and did a check in confirmation, now, I was wondering what do I do next? I printed out my check in confirmation but can't figure out how to print boarding passes! do I still need them? how long before departure can I print them (assuming I still need them)? Thank for any help.

I don't non rev much and have a question; I listed and did a check in confirmation, now, I was wondering what do I do next? I printed out my check in confirmation but can't figure out how to print boarding passes! do I still need them? how long before departure can I print them (assuming I still need them)? Thank for any help.

Web check-in (web check-in) allows you to print boarding passes after you check-in. If you print the boarding passes using web check-in be sure to bring them to the airport with you because the kiosks WILL NOT reprint boarding passes if you printed them using web check-in. You will have to ask a gate agent to reprint the passes if you left them at home.

Alternatively, you can check-in at the airport using your PNR, etc. at the kiosk or ticket counter.

You can't check-in for a flight as a non-rev more than 12hours before the flight.

I hope this helps.

Hmmm... hubby retired with travel benefits about 6 years ago. We have not nonreved since then, probably longer. He has a badge number but no confirmation number. The last time I tried to call the travel desk, I couldn't get in touch with anyone. Is anything being sent to retirees on how to use the travel benefits?

Hmmm... hubby retired with travel benefits about 6 years ago. We have not nonreved since then, probably longer. He has a badge number but no confirmation number. The last time I tried to call the travel desk, I couldn't get in touch with anyone. Is anything being sent to retirees on how to use the travel benefits?

The confirmation number is just the record locator number.