Toilet Paper causes SWA Divert

Yeah what's funny is that Southwest doesn't get complaints from passengers about the lack of linen napkins. Supplying linen napkins is one of the many costs for United that will keep them from reaching full profit potential.
I know every time I get on a flight the first thing I look for is those linens! :lol:

Somehow I didn't see the word "traditional" in your post. Odd that you also left out the next several sentences from Wikipedia:
As usual, half-truths and spin to further your agenda.......

Jim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOLY SH!T" !!

You 2 seasoned JET JOCKEYS, have taken the gloves off, and are kickin' the CRAP outta' each other :shock:

You BOTH better knock it off, because the LAST fuuking thing you two want, is for ME to take you "out back" and administer an A$$ wuppin', behind the wood pile :up: :up: :up:

I know every time I get on a flight the first thing I look for is those linens! :lol:

What would you need a linen for on an SWA flight? They don't serve anything.
If the SWA crews cant recognize TP I am quite confident that the average SWA pax would not have a clue as to what a linen would be used for.

"Look ma, fancy hanky's on this here aeroplane"

What would you need a linen for on an SWA flight? They don't serve anything.
If the SWA crews cant recognize TP I am quite confident that the average SWA pax would not have a clue as to what a linen would be used for.

"Look ma, fancy hanky's on this here aeroplane"
As I said mags...if an "unidentified white powder" was discovered on the plane and the pilot said "it's just toilet paper" and continued the flight, you would have lambasted them as "cowboy pilots putting their passengers at risk".

BTW...how much toilet paper dust is there at your house? I use Scott tissue and don't notice any. You seem to be a pro at recognizing tp dust....what's your secret??? What's the dustiest brand you've found out there in your research??

At least a SWA passenger would say it's a "fancy hanky" and not a "fancy ass wiping towel" as they seem to do on UAL.

Oh good lord.

Ma & Pa Kettle can be found on every airline. They book whatever the cheapest fare is to point "B," which is often NOT WN more often than you'd realize.

I think this misconception would make a decent topic for a new thread. I think I'll start one.

- astra

Latest posts