Toll road to PIT from Tri-State area

AH!? yeah but they do pay a higher housing tax than I do on my home and the TX state SALES tax is higher than mine in PA.

So maybe it all evens out?
AH ,i don't think the property tax is anywhere near what you would pay in say Allegheny county, sans Moon or Findley Twp,sales tax only maybe 2% more than most of PA 1% more than Allegheny county.what is the PA income tax rate? What about your local wage tax? What about the occupational priveledge tax? Here in THE REPUBLIC of TEXAS i only pay a whopping 2287 dollars for, city, county and school taxes on property assessed at 102517. I'm pretty sure that would just about cover the school taxes in most districts of Allegheny county, Beaver and Washington counties i can't say. But i will add i pay a hell of alot more for insurance, 1200 for said property as opposed to roughly 450 for the same in PA .............

AH ,i don't think the property tax is anywhere near what you would pay in say Allegheny county, sans Moon or Findley Twp,sales tax only maybe 2% more than most of PA 1% more than Allegheny county.what is the PA income tax rate? What about your local wage tax? What about the occupational priveledge tax? Here in THE REPUBLIC of TEXAS i only pay a whopping 2287 dollars for, city, county and school taxes on property assessed at 102517. I'm pretty sure that would just about cover the school taxes in most districts of Allegheny county, Beaver and Washington counties i can't say. But i will add i pay a hell of alot more for insurance, 1200 for said property as opposed to roughly 450 for the same in PA .............

Thank you. An illustration of how Pennsylvanians don't like to keep the money they earn. They just throw it to the wind and say , "Almighty local government, bring us roads and public services!" and it all ends up in the pockets of corrupt politicians and their brothers-in-law.

:p Well for me personally I don't have to pay the Occupational Tax because I no longer work in the city of Pgh or Allegheny County. My school taxes, due now, are only $251, my wage tax is only 1% and my property tax is roughly $1300 for the year. I personally can live with all of these extra taxes and still find I can pay a simple toll on a road.

I don't see the big deal about this toll road. And if you do Barbee that's your issue. Do you even live in the state of PA? If you don't then why are you complaining about this toll road? And if you do, don't drive on it! Simple.

Latest posts