Tourism in Tulsa

Hey, If some of you get BOOTED out of OKIE,.................and your occ. seniority will hold JFK,.....they'll let you put your "Bass Boat" in the EAST RIVER ! You Never know what you'd hook onto there ! :ph34r:

Hey, If some of you get BOOTED out of OKIE,.................and your occ. seniority will hold JFK,.....they'll let you put your "Bass Boat" in the EAST RIVER ! You Never know what you'd hook onto there ! :ph34r:
<_< ------- TUL to JFK? Can you imagine the cultural shook of a move like that to a native Okie? ----- Even I wouldn't wish that on anyone!!! :rolleyes:

<_< ------- TUL to JFK? Can you imagine the cultural shook of a move like that to a native Okie? ----- Even I wouldn't wish that on anyone!!! :rolleyes:
Been there done that. It ain't so bad. I've been told I have a yank since of humor anyhow. I'll just trade the boat for a couple snowmobiles, plow and snow blower.

For my money anywhere in California would be the worst place in the USA. California is much too liberal for me, and I have a very low tolerance for stupidity (California reeks of it).

Just think of the prospects for noodling! (hillbilly hand fishing)

You guys are completely forgetting about the monthly Hog Squeal Contest and Cow Chip Throwing Contest.

And never forget your Local Union President on the Local News Equating the 2003 Concessions to Gangrene and the Need to Sometimes Cut the Foot Off to Save the Body.

If you want more action, simply drive down HWY 169 and change lanes without a turn signal and either recieve or deliver the bird to your fellow citizen driving along beside you.

For something a little slower pace, then sit down and play a game of John Deere Dominoes while discussing Minners and Ammo. Always be sure to SLAM your Domino Down with authority when it is your play, or you quickly will be exposed as not being from around here.

:D
Nah, since the cost of living is so cheap here. We leave our 6000sq ft homes in our $50,000 pickups hauling our $40,000 bass boats to some of Americas finest bass fishing lakes. If after a days fishing we get tierd. We stay at our 2000 sq ft lake home. Noodling is ole school
Damn, my lake house is only 1500 sq ft but my boat dock is 2000.