tragedy in Paris for AA employee

ArtTang

Advanced
Feb 14, 2003
It has been reported a male flight attendant for AA committed suicide in Paris this morning. Details have not been released, but the return flights to JFK were cancelled. Our prayers go to his family and to his colleagues based in New York.

Peace,
Art Tang
IMA

It has been reported a male flight attendant for AA committed suicide in Paris this morning. Details have not been released, but the return flights to JFK were cancelled. Our prayers go to his family and to his colleagues based in New York.

Peace,
Art Tang
IMA

And your point in posting this here is...?

Let him rest in peace without the conjecture of the court of public opinion.

Tragedy monger.

Its news and information to be shared, so those who have friends and loved ones at JFK. That we can get and share the information in the loss of a friend and colleague. Its all part of being a family.

My point is you spew your own type of venom, in a sad attempt to make yourself look superior. Talk down of the post and choose also to highlight, and quote it as well.

There are plenty of places to post this internally. You did not have to run to post it on an Internet message board frequented, largely, by non-flight attendants.

There are plenty of places to post this internally. You did not have to run to post it on an Internet message board frequented, largely, by non-flight attendants.
So in your opinion Flight Attendants would be the only ones who would be sympathetic? This is a tragic event and your callous attitude is not welcome. It is sad that anyone feels so lost as to take their own life, instead of asking for help. I pray that his/her friends and family are well and can get through this loss.

So in your opinion Flight Attendants would be the only ones who would be sympathetic? This is a tragic event and your callous attitude is not welcome. It is sad that anyone feels so lost as to take their own life, instead of asking for help. I pray that his/her friends and family are well and can get through this loss.

I certainly wouldn't expect sympathy from most of the individuals on this board.

The only callous attitude is the attitude of the tragedy-mongers amongst the members of this board who seem to enjoy this sort of drama.

Obviously, this individual had major problems; I am sure his crew, friends, and family are still in shock. There was no reason, other than for sensationalism, to post this here. Relatively few AA flight attendants frequent these boards.

Very tragic indeed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. How terrible it must be to decide that this is the best/only course of action available to this person. :(

Three weeks ago, a Delta flight attendant brought about her own end in Bombay (Mumbai) and, owing to the location (IMO) there were hundreds of news stories in the worldwide media. Perhaps French media is more discrete. Or perhaps it hasn't yet made the news.

Very tragic indeed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. How terrible it must be to decide that this is the best/only course of action available to this person. :(

Three weeks ago, a Delta flight attendant brought about her own end in Bombay (Mumbai) and, owing to the location (IMO) there were hundreds of news stories in the worldwide media. Perhaps French media is more discrete. Or perhaps it hasn't yet made the news.

So very sad. How troubled these individuals must be to end it all on a layover.

Its news and information to be shared, so those who have friends and loved ones at JFK. That we can get and share the information in the loss of a friend and colleague. Its all part of being a family.

My point is you spew your own type of venom, in a sad attempt to make yourself look superior. Talk down of the post and choose also to highlight, and quote it as well.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all for the loss of your peer. (and also his family)
So sad to hear.