Train Who To Do What?

What's so funny about that? I bet you'd sing another tune Ronin if it were you about to get your throat slashed (and because of my "Super Stew Security Training" could wrestle and hog-tie that perp to the ground). The pilots are never coming out of the cockpit.....NEVER. (so that gun is of little use) It's up to me to save the day!!!! :up:

Attachments

• stew.jpg
    stew.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 178
I'd come out of the cockpit, but you'd have to tie one of those Ms. Fields cookies to a string and kind of pull it along. :lol:

If we had any F/A's that even resembled your picture....I'd start something just to be wrestled down and hogged tied :D

What, that's not actually a picture of Fly? ;)

Ok, I have to know where you get all of these pictures from. And I still want to see the ones from the other thread that got deleted... LOL

On another note, I may have to say for the first time that I agree with something put out by the AFA. I see no reason why there should not be some form of security training for cabin crew members. Hopefully those skills will never need to be put to use, but it will be nice to know they are there. :D

I'd post them again but I think I've reached my quota on "warnings". :cop:

(they would have given me time in the field except I think they were laughing too)

CAETravlr said:
On another note, I may have to say for the first time that I agree with something put out by the AFA. I see no reason why there should not be some form of security training for cabin crew members. Hopefully those skills will never need to be put to use, but it will be nice to know they are there. :D
I second that!

I don't know if that is fly or not, I was just going along with the picture. As for the statement, heck, our F/A's have more of a chance bankrupting medicare than "defending the skies". Look, I've never bought into this crap "were here for safety". Now if they wish to pay for their training on their own time I'm all for it. I teach jiu-jitsu 3 days a week to local law enforcement, correctional custody and a couple of firefighters? Want some advice...eyes, throat, solar plex, groin, knees...they are the most vulnerable areas on the human body. But short of a gun (which we can now obtain from our beloved pilots) the PASSENGERS are NOT going to sit by and become cruise missles. Strength in numbers is the key here, not a couple of hours shouting kiiiiaaah and rolling around on the ground or flailing our arms like if we actually hit somebody it would do something.

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Coffee, tea, kick box with me

Attachments

• kickflyspin34.gif
    kickflyspin34.gif
    34 KB · Views: 171