Training Question

jsn25911

Senior
Dec 20, 2003
I was looking at the 3 letter city codes and was curious to know if during training it is required to memorize them.

I realize as you use them that you will remember them. But do they test you on the city codes?

Thanks for anyone that can help!

We used to have to memorize them, but not anymore. There are much more important information to learn.

Wayne
Former Instructor

TheLazarusman said:
Wayne's right to a certain extent. But if you're in a hub like DFW, you better find a way to memorize them all!
[post="193012"][/post]​

I believe there's still a basic list of 40 - 60 that agents are required to have memorized to pass their initial training at the learning center.

Former ModerAAtor said:
I believe there's still a basic list of 40 - 60 that agents are required to have memorized to pass their initial training at the learning center.
[post="193133"][/post]​

The original poster is a furloughed former TWA flight attendant. Thus, crew4aa's answer is the appropriate one for her inquiry.

TWAnr said:
The original poster is a furloughed former TWA flight attendant. Thus, crew4aa's answer is the appropriate one for her inquiry.
[post="193618"][/post]​

And we were all supposed to know that missing piece of information by osmosis, correct? ;)

I'm sorry - I should have posted that I was a f/a. However, the other post were informative. Thank you

Latest posts

Back