TRANSFERING TO BOSTON BASE

whowants2know

Jul 6, 2006

Hey everyone - I'm thinking of moving to Boston - If anyone knows of any apartments or condos for rent in the area please send me a PM. I'm looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom place with a pool and a fitness center in a SAFE area. Thanks for your help :)

Hey everyone - I'm thinking of moving to Boston - If anyone knows of any apartments or condos for rent in the area please send me a PM. I'm looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom place with a pool and a fitness center in a SAFE area Thanks for your help :)

If you are a f/a, Call the LECP of Boston,Lynne C. She's a 30 year f/a and lives in bos her entire life. She will assist you with information you may need for your move/transfer regarding housing or anythng else. The BOS officer number is on the AFA website, or you can go link to the BOS website from there.

Lynne is and exceptional union rep...one of a kind and will do anything for her people. She is available 24/7.

Hey everyone - I'm thinking of moving to Boston - If anyone knows of any apartments or condos for rent in the area please send me a PM. I'm looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom place with a pool and a fitness center in a SAFE area. Thanks for your help :)
Boston is a great place to live. If you are thinking of moving here be ready to pay. Look in Newton, Waltham. its not to bad and its about a 15min drive to the airport and parking. Keep in mind a 2-3 bedroom with pool and gym are going to cost you 1800+. Look for a 2 family house in newton or waltham, or even burlington more bang for your buck. let me know if i can help you with more info.
Good luck

Granada Highlands in Malden Ma. About 7 miles from Logan it has all ameneties your looking for. very accessable via US Route 1. Also it's in a relatively nice suburban area.

Granada Highlands in Malden Ma. About 7 miles from Logan it has all ameneties your looking for. very accessable via US Route 1. Also it's in a relatively nice suburban area.

Do you know anything about Salem?? I keep hearing that is a place I would like - and it's near the water

Thanks for your help

Back