Trip Report...something positive!

Phlus2, whether the words used are"Nice"or (what I interpreted earlier to mean)enjoy, you will have plenty of time to ponder the difference on the drive to Newark.
I thank the PAX who took the time to post his thoughts on this board.

Ah yes - and I guess if I flew US out of Philly I would have even more time to ponder the difference since you can almost be assured that the US flight will be many hours late and I'd end up sitting in the airport in Philly with way more time on my hands than it takes to drive to Newark.

But I guess that is progress in some peoples mind - at least the flight got you there - may have been 6 hours late - but hey - last month we were averaging 8 hours late so look at the big improvement in our service!

It just baffles my how anyone can defend the joke that this airline has become. But then again, some 30% of our population still think George Bush is doing a good job too. Go figure. I guess when you don't get out of trailer park you don't have much to compare things too.

It just baffles my how anyone can defend the joke that this airline has become. But then again, some 30% of our population still think George Bush is doing a good job too. Go figure. I guess when you don't get out of trailer park you don't have much to compare things too.

Hey, stop putting down trailer parks! People live there because they can't afford REAL houses. I hardly believe these are the type of people that would be defending this joke of an airline, seeing as most of them probably drive to their destinations. And your average TP resident is more than likely a democrate since a poor person is more likely to relate to the democrates than the republicans, I somehow doubt this group is a part of the 30% in favor of Bush. I would say the 30% consist of alot of rich white business men, ALOT of pilots, and a few black men who think the rest of the african american community doesn't get it...and the traditional God and Country radical right christians. Yup, that's about 30%.

Why bag on the PAX who had a "nice" (or whatever you want to quote) trip?

Well thanks for the kind words.

In defense of my FF'er colleague US1YFARE, I have to confess that he articulates what many of us feel but for whatever reason won't say out loud.

I toned down the rants a little as frankly I've become convinced that they aren't truly listening and never will. I just don't care what they do anymore as it has becime IMO a lost cause.

I'll fly them until they F'k with me one time to many or CO comes back to ACY.
How was your West Coast trip? I just worked SNA this wked. Thru PHX and LAS. Hope it was good. I agree US1 is just here to make us laugh.

Unfortunately it got cancelled and replaced with a local assignment here in beautiful Lyndhurst, NJ next to Giants Stadium. Not exactly Holy Ground for an Eagles Fan.
Sorry to hear, I am a loyal Denver Broncos fan! And wish the Cardinals would get there act together??! I live in the desert, and yes it is beautiful this time of year! Thank the good lords. Warm days, and cools nights to come. :D :D

Latest posts