Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
After today, he seems to be doing just fine.

1195hzq.jpg

He'll make it all 4 years. Sadly...that's how far America has come. Back in the 90's, having consensual sex outside a marriage was worthy of impeachment....today bragging about grabbing a woman by the pus*y is hunky dory. Cheating on not one wife, but 3 wives is admirable. Telling a lie such as "if you like your doctor, you can keep him" is abhorent....Leading the crowds at rallys in cheers of "lock her up" and backing out before you ever take the oath is just as big a lie. But....Trump just feeds the ignorant with what they want to hear...even if it IS against their own best interest, and they lap it up. They said we thought of Obama as "the messiah"...their willingness to overlook things that they abhored in another just means that they feel Trump is God himself. Trouble is....Trump thinks that too.

He'll make it all 4 years. Sadly...that's how far America has come. Back in the 90's, having consensual sex outside a marriage was worthy of impeachment....today bragging about grabbing a woman by the pus*y is hunky dory. Cheating on not one wife, but 3 wives is admirable. Telling a lie such as "if you like your doctor, you can keep him" is abhorent....Leading the crowds at rallys in cheers of "lock her up" and backing out before you ever take the oath is just as big a lie. But....Trump just feeds the ignorant with what they want to hear...even if it IS against their own best interest, and they lap it up. They said we thought of Obama as "the messiah"...their willingness to overlook things that they abhored in another just means that they feel Trump is God himself. Trouble is....Trump thinks that too.
Now you know how we felt about Obama the last 8 years!

Back in the 90's, having consensual sex outside a marriage was worthy of impeachment...

I find it funny how you omitted all the non consensual sex that Hildabeast enabled and covered for, just google Clintons bimbos and you'll be well on your way.

But lets not change the subject, Trump will last as long as he wants to last, he's changed all the rules overnight.
you better believe there were emergency meetings all around the beltway yesterday on "how the hell do we combat this?" after Trump nuked everything liberal and corrupt about the media in one press conference.

My suggestion:
Have more Press conferences and make them "pay per view", I'd pay to watch that again.

I find it funny how you omitted all the non consensual sex that Hildabeast enabled and covered for, just google Clintons bimbos and you'll be well on your way.

But lets not change the subject, Trump will last as long as he wants to last, he's changed all the rules overnight.
you better believe there were emergency meetings all around the beltway yesterday on "how the hell do we combat this?" after Trump nuked everything liberal and corrupt about the media in one press conference.

My suggestion:
Have more Press conferences and make them "pay per view", I'd pay to watch that again.

Yes...Trump nuked everything and he taunts his equally mentally deranged buddy in North Korea with hs twits...a guy who also has nukes. I wouldn't put it past either of them to use them. Kim Jong Trump.

Frankly, I feel Trumps backing, from the American people, all depends on how much progress he can make with all he has promised during his campaign. .

Frankly, I feel Trumps backing, from the American people, all depends on how much progress he can make with all he has promised during his campaign. .
Well so far the chants of "lock her up" were just for show...no prosecuting HIllary. So he isn't following thru with that. Then he's going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it....except we will pay for it and they will write us an IOU (that will help offset the increased debt). So he's only doing a half azzed job of that. He's going to bring back American jobs by imposing a 35% tariff on imported goods (Including I assume the Trump clothing line) What he fails to see is that when labor costs are 90% lower, when you charge a 35% tariff, the average Trump supporter will see a price increase at their local Walmart. Because while this might come as a surprise to many "I love tax cuts" folks who oppose any kind of corporate tax increase by saying "Companies don't pay taxes - the customer does"....it kinda works the same way with tariffs.

Finally, I don't know of any companies who got a tax cut that created jobs because of the tax cut. If people aren't buying the products because they can't afford them, then jobs will not be created. Now...take a look at the proposed tax cuts for Joe Middle Class versus Richie Rich. Old Joe gets about a 2% tax cut while Richie gets a 20% cut. Can the Richies of the world buy enough things to increase demand enough to create some jobs?

But not to worry....by the end of next week is a man who said "I alone can fix it". So...for all of you who claimed that us "libtards" considered Obama to be "the Messiah"...I offer to you President Donald T Rump.

ClEVa9fWEAAV3v4.jpg

Last edited:
Well so far the chants of "lock her up" were just for show...no prosecuting HIllary. So he isn't following thru with that. Then he's going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it....except we will pay for it and they will write us an IOU (that will help offset the increased debt). So he's only doing a half azzed job of that. He's going to bring back American jobs by imposing a 35% tariff on imported goods (Including I assume the Trump clothing line) What he fails to see is that when labor costs are 90% lower, when you charge a 35% tariff, the average Trump supporter will see a price increase at their local Walmart. Because while this might come as a surprise to many "I love tax cuts" folks who oppose any kind of corporate tax increase by saying "Companies don't pay taxes - the customer does"....it kinda works the same way with tariffs.

Finally, I don't know of any companies who got a tax cut that created jobs because of the tax cut. If people aren't buying the products because they can't afford them, then jobs will not be created. Now...take a look at the proposed tax cuts for Joe Middle Class versus Richie Rich. Old Joe gets about a 2% tax cut while Richie gets a 20% cut. Can the Richies of the world buy enough things to increase demand enough to create some jobs?

But not to worry....by the end of next week is a man who said "I alone can fix it". So...for all of you who claimed that us "libtards" considered Obama to be "the Messiah"...I offer to you President Donald T Rump.

ClEVa9fWEAAV3v4.jpg

You seem to be in a perpetual full blown state of despair and panic over Trump winning the election.

Last edited:
if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
if you like your policy you can keep your policy
just a couple of Obama's well known lies didn't hear much from the left on that

right now KC all you'r offering up is speculations at best and uniformed butthurt at worse
I'm enjoying it though please keep it up

if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
if you like your policy you can keep your policy
just a couple of Obama's well known lies didn't hear much from the left on that

right now KC all you'r offering up is speculations at best and uniformed butthurt at worse
I'm enjoying it though please keep it up
I told you...Obama lied. He said "if you like your doctor you can keep him" That was a lie. Shouldn't vote for a liar...should we now? Then we have "I will proscute Crooked Hillary"....followed by the fevered chants of "Lock her up". I'm sure many voted for him based on that.....lie. BUT.....see my previous post. Trump is the new Messiah.

I told you...Obama lied. He said "if you like your doctor you can keep him" That was a lie. Shouldn't vote for a liar...should we now? Then we have "I will proscute Crooked Hillary"....followed by the fevered chants of "Lock her up". I'm sure many voted for him based on that.....lie. BUT.....see my previous post. Trump is the new Messiah.

Why should he "lock her up"? She's irrelevant now. President elect Trump is above such petty revenge.

Seeing the repeating melting of the precious snowflakes every day ,
Is like election night all over again.
MAGA

Wow...no prosecuting Hillary...I guess we can let him slide on that...after all, he's just a politician...telling us what we want to hear, but never following thru. We have to pay for the wall which is going to cost money that we don't have and will only add to the debt that, up until 1/20/2017 had all of you concerned about our grandkids future. He's going to create jobs. How, he's not sure how, but rest assured, it involves a tax cut. I'll be curious to know how much more you take home after his tax cut.

He's going to repeal Obamacare...except the parts he likes...which turns out to be most of it. But republicans have vowed to work with him to find a tremendous replacement. I think phase 1 is issuing every America a tube of KY jelly to make the screwing hurt less. And it will be a big tube too....because you all have no idea what you voted into office. It's not going to be good for the middle class.

Latest posts