Trump needs Russia to help him.

I am the son of a man who still lives today atfer flying missions early in the Vietnam war.

He flew C-2's carrying you and your fellow soldiers out of battle hot spots. He flew into temporary airstrips fogged with agent orange.

Donald Trump did what he felt was his duty.

My Dad had to fight the VA to get benefits for his exposure and the long lasting effects of it.

They told him that he couldn't have been exposed, he was a carrier pilot!

He also flew S-2's, and S-3's later on.

What Trump did today was similar to what Jane Fonda did. Equal to what she did, maybe not.

Time will tell.

Represenbisble. Absolutely.

Reactions: 1 person
Probably comment tomorrow on brilliant this move by Trump.

Edit: Glenn I thank your father for his service.

"VOTE DONALD TRUMP HE'LL MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN!"

"From the article: "Trump declined to say that he would urge Putin to stay out of American politics. Im not going to tell Putin what to do, he said. Why should I tell Putin what to do?

"Yeah, Ronald Reagan would have never told a Russian president what to do. RIght?

Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Trump: "Mr. Putin, tear down my political opponents and I'll be your servant for life."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/donald-trump-russia-foreign-policy-226340

Reactions: 2 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
"VOTE DONALD TRUMP HE'LL MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN!"

"From the article: "Trump declined to say that he would urge Putin to stay out of American politics. Im not going to tell Putin what to do, he said. Why should I tell Putin what to do?

"Yeah, Ronald Reagan would have never told a Russian president what to do. RIght?

Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Trump: "Mr. Putin, tear down my political opponents and I'll be your servant for life."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/donald-trump-russia-foreign-policy-226340
That article has me shaking my head  on the first sentence..."A day after Hillary Clinton made history, Donald Trump turned history on its head."...What history did she make? Anyway that is a discussion for a different topic. I'm going to reply in the Trump pulling for the Russia stuff.

xUT said:
Russia helped North Korea and Vietnam against the US.

Nothing else needs to be said.

If that's what you Hillbillies want, count me out.

B) xUT

With each passing day, I get a sinking feeling in my gut that "those Hillbillies" will get exactly what they think they want.   If there is any current world leader that Trump reminds me of, it's this guy. 

140116003943-kim-jong-un-north-korea-profile-dictator-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Really? What I find funny is that most of you outraged Dem voters that love the democrat party so much...DIDN'T say a peep in the DNC leaks thread. Nothing on how the dem primary was rigged from the start for Hillary Clinton. That more and more crap is coming out about what a farce they turned our political system into.

That guy reminds you of Trump?? You should try more like Hillary. Her and her cronies rigged an election like this is some 3rd world country . Plus I hear Hillary and Kim Jong-un have the same tailor...except his coats don't cost $12,000 and he wears them while he talks about the pay gap and wage inequality.

Sleeping at the wheel kiddies?

Trump made an ass of the democrat presidential nincompoop yesterday and all you guys can do is trip over your ego's.

Open your eyes, the man is a genius in the media world.

30,000 emails she claimed were her doing yoga and what not. 30,000 destroyed. Looks like shes got a lot on her mind now.

Trump suggested they turn them over to the FBI.  That's treason?

After taunting Hillary Clinton by asking Russian hackers to release 30,000 e-mails she deleted, Donald Trump finally forced Clinton’s campaign to admit that her unsanctioned e-mail server scheme was a “national security issue.”
http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/

You guys trip over your hatred for Trump and he scores big on Hillary. All your military stuff is touching and cool, but look beyond your noses.

Hillary is now on record acknowledging she created a national security issue.

She needs your vote.....LOL

OgieJFK said:
Really? What I find funny is that most of you outraged Dem voters that love the democrat party so much...DIDN'T say a peep in the DNC leaks thread. Nothing on how the dem primary was rigged from the start for Hillary Clinton. That more and more crap is coming out about what a farce they turned our political system into.

That guy reminds you of Trump?? You should try more like Hillary. Her and her cronies rigged an election like this is some 3rd world country . Plus I hear Hillary and Kim Jong-un have the same tailor...except his coats don't cost $12,000 and he wears them while he talks about the pay gap and wage inequality.

It really doesn't matter - I don't care that the DNC rigged it for Clinton.  I'm not voting for her, and it won't hurt her chances at all.  Kansas is a Trump state - so I could vote Green or I could just not vote for president (I'm not voting for president BTW)...Trump will take the only vote that matter.    So I don't worry about how Hillary rigs elections like lil Kim....I DO worry about how lil Kim and Trump are both nutcases with nukes....fragile egos, and bad hair.   If Trump were president (God help the USA) and he went thru 5 minutes of the 17 hour grilling that Hillary took on Benghazi, he'd most likely order a nuclear strike on DC.   You think Obama was an empty suit as president?  Just wait until you see president trump. 

Reactions: 3 people
KCFlyer said:

It really doesn't matter - I don't care that the DNC rigged it for Clinton.  I'm not voting for her, and it won't hurt her chances at all.  Kansas is a Trump state - so I could vote Green or I could just not vote for president (I'm not voting for president BTW)...Trump will take the only vote that matter.    So I don't worry about how Hillary rigs elections like lil Kim....I DO worry about how lil Kim and Trump are both nutcases with nukes....fragile egos, and bad hair.   If Trump were president (God help the USA) and he went thru 5 minutes of the 17 hour grilling that Hillary took on Benghazi, he'd most likely order a nuclear strike on DC.   You think Obama was an empty suit as president?  Just wait until you see president trump. 
It's a case of the lesser of two evils. I seriously doubt  this Country could survive a Hillary presidency. Trump is a question mark.  All we know, at this point in time, is everything Hillary, and Obama, have touched has turned to ####.

KCFlyer said:

That is sad. I'm not voting for her either but i'm still pissed as hell for the shenanigans the DNC and Hillary pulled and are still pulling at the convention. That you are perfectly fine with rigged elections..umm okkkk.  And to throw it out there again...I dislike both of our party's and our cesspool of a mainstream media. Sure I DISLIKE the Clinton's but hate to see the crap that is being pulled on ....screw it...i'm tired and it just isn't worth it or my time. hey you don't care and it's your party why the f should I. Night

OgieJFK said:
 That is sad. I'm not voting for her either but i'm still pissed as hell for the shenanigans the DNC and Hillary pulled and are still pulling at the convention. That you are perfectly fine with rigged elections..umm okkkk.  And to throw it out there again...I dislike both of our party's and our cesspool of a mainstream media. Sure I DISLIKE the Clinton's but hate to see the crap that is being pulled on ....screw it...i'm tired and it just isn't worth it or my time. hey you don't care and it's your party why the f should I. Night
You cannot talk sense to a zealot. Some people are mindless drones and do not have the inclination for critical thought.

Latest posts