Trump needs Russia to help him.

From the report:

Russian hackers "collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign." (Maybe saving for later?)

"Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency," it continued.

The report also said the Russian government developed "a clear preference" for President-elect Donald Trump as the campaign went on, and eventually "aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him."

From the report:

Russian hackers "collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign." (Maybe saving for later?)

"Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency," it continued.

The report also said the Russian government developed "a clear preference" for President-elect Donald Trump as the campaign went on, and eventually "aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him."

You failed to note this:

When it appeared to Moscow that
Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the
Russian influence campaign then focused on
undermining her expected presidency.

So Ivan got suckered just like MSM...
And HRC was a shoe in very early in the game....so that makes the majority of this report moot.

We assess with high confidence that the GRU
relayed material it acquired from the DNC and
senior Democratic officials to WikiLeaks.

Only trouble with that is Assange claimed it didn't come from any 'state' entity and his second in command revealed it was a staffer inside the DNC. Could the staffer be a Rusky mole? Possibly.

All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and
FBI have high confidence in this judgment;
NSA has moderate confidence.

CIA and FBI were not on board with the intel at all, then suddenly they both had a change of heart. How convenient. NSA isn't buying it.

We assess..........
obamadance.gif
obamadance.gif
obamadance.gif

Comedy Gold:

CNBC’s Santelli Takes on ‘Meet the Press’ Panel on Russian Hacking — ‘On Election Night, I Never Saw You So Unhappy’

Last edited:
That's OK, Trump changed his mind and now believes that Russia did try to influence elections.
WOW, he even believes the gooberment... :eek:

LOL! I've been called a lot of things in my day. But it's been quit a while since anyone called me funny.

Back